(Redirected from Brad Griffin)
Bradley Dean Griffin (1980), also known by the nom de plume Hunter Wallace on occidentaldissent.com, a Website that has been described by "Rolling Stone"-Magazine as an "influential white nationalist site", grew up in Eufaula, Alabama. He resides in Midway, Alabama. On the third Weekend in October 2013, Brad married Renee Baum, Daughter of Gordon Lee Baum, who was the Founder and CEO of the Council of Conservative Citizens and died in March 2015. Renee is part aboriginal American. Brad and Renee have a Son, George William, born 4 June 2014. According to Brad's Twitter-Bio, he is the Public-Relations-Chief of the League of the South.
- 1 Background and Evolution into an Alt Rightist
- 2 Views on Zionism and Race
- 3 2017
- 4 Suspension from Twitter
- 5 2018
- 6 External links
- 7 References
Background and Evolution into an Alt Rightist
Brad was raised Methodist. He identifies as an Alt Rightist in an Article he posted on occidentaldissent.com titled "My Alt-Right Biography". Brad writes: "My life was pretty ordinary until my second year in college at Auburn University in 2001." Late that Year, he came across Pat Buchanan's Book "The Death of the West: How Dying Populations and Immigrant Invasions Imperil Our Culture and Civilization". This Book cemented his Worldview. Brad also enjoys reading Peter Brimelow, Jared Taylor and Sam Francis. Brad became convinced that the white Race was slated to become a Minority in the United States. He came across stormfront.org and was active there "for a few years". He started his Account on stormfront.org in September 2001 with the Username NjEcTiOn. Brad voted for Al Gore rather than George Bush. Like the Rest of the Alt Right, he "hated the Iraq War". According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, his first Blog was "Anti-Semitica". After being active on the Internet in various Ways, he went on to found occidentaldissent.com. When Richard Spencer launched altright.com in January 2017, Brad was named News-Editor for the Site.
Views on Zionism and Race
On 1 October 2001, Brad wrote on stormfront.org, using his Username NjEcTiOn: "The mongrel arab race is one as equally disgusting as the zionist Jews. He is a member of a lesser race that has spilt Aryan blood and deserves to be punished as such."
It's worth mentioning that Brad has also written on "Anti-Semitica": "I’ve said before that we should abandon anti-Semitism if Jews were willing to redress our grievances." The Context he said this in was an Article he wrote about a Man named Tanstaafl, whose Wife was half Jewish and therefore bore Children that were one-fourth Jewish, his Children. In the Article he was advocating for other white People to accept Tanstaafl, who had disclosed this Information about his Family shortly before Brad wrote the Article.
Reaction to Shayrat-Missile-Strike
On the 7th of April 2017, following Donald Trump's Missle-Strike on Shayrat-Airfield, Brad declared that the Alt Right had jumped off the Donald-Trump-Train in an Article titled "The Alt-Right Cuts Ties With Donald Trump" on altright.com.
Attends Unite the Right
Organises Shelbyville, Tennessee-white-Lives-matter-Rally
Brad organised a White-Lives-matter-Rally that took Place in Shelbyville, Tennessee, on the 28th of October 2017. According to the Anti-Defamation League, it was the second largest white nationalist Rally the US had seen in a Decade, the first largest being Unite the Right. It was attended by around 200 People, among whom were Members of the National Socialist Movement, the League of the South, the Traditionalist Worker Party, including Matthew Heimbach, Vanguard America, the Ku Klux Klan and other Groups. Richard Spencer says he was "never invited" to the Rally.
Suspension from Twitter
Judging by the Fact that Richard Spencer retweeted a Tweet, which he said was from Brad's Twitter, on 22 February 2018 criticising a Family of Five, who each had a Gun in their Hands, for supposedly compensating for not having a "real identity" with Guns, Brad's Twitter appeared to be @notbradgriffin in early 2018. The Account was eventually suspended.
Criticises the Alt Right
- "Forget the South, Occidental Dissent's Brad Griffin Stumps for Trump". splcenter.org. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- Sarah Posner (18 October 2016). "Meet the Alt-Right 'Spokesman' Who's Thrilled With Trump's Rise". rollingstone.com. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Jennifer Abel (28 October 2017). "Brad Griffin/Hunter Wallace: 5 Facts You Need to Know". heavy.com. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- Hunter Wallace (15 December 2016). "My Alt-Right Biography". occidentaldissent.com. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- Sarah Viets (17 January 2017). "Richard Spencer Launches 'Alt-Right' Website on Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday". splcenter.org. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- Keegan Hankes (9 March 2015). "FUTURE OF THE COUNCIL OF CONSERVATIVE CITIZENS UNKNOWN AFTER FOUNDER'S PASSING".
- Brad Griffin (16 October 2013). "Getting Married". occidentaldissent.com. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- Heidi Beirich (21 August 2013). "LEAGUE OF THE SOUTH TO PROTEST 'SOUTHERN DEMOGRAPHIC DISPLACEMENT'". splcenter.org. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- Brad Griffin (4 June 2014). "George William’s Birthday". occidentaldissent.com. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- @occdissent. twitter.com. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- James Edwards (26 June 2017). "James Edwards and Hunter Wallace Discuss Southern Baptists with Richard Spencer". thepoliticalcesspool.org. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- "BIN LADEN (A Palestinian or Syrian???)" stormfront.org. 1 October 2001. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- Heidi Beirich (21 August 2013). "LEAGUE OF THE SOUTH TO PROTEST 'SOUTHERN DEMOGRAPHIC DISPLACEMENT'". splcenter.org. Retrieved 19 January 2017.
- D. D.Guttenplan (16 October 2016). "An Interview With the Most Hated Man on the Internet". thenation.com. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- Brad Griffin (1 October 2001). "BIN LADEN (A Palestinian or Syrian???)". stormfront.org. Retrieved 8 July 2017.
- Hunter Wallace (24 January 2010). "Reasoned Analysis of the Jewish Question". antisemitica.wordpress.com. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
- Brad Griffin, a.k.a. Hunter Wallace (7 April 2017). "The Alt-Right Cuts Ties With Donald Trump". altright.com. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Caerulus Rex (31 October 2017). "Taking a Stand — Ep 5: White Lives Matter". 3:30. altright.com. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- Caerulus Rex (31 October 2017). "Taking a Stand — Ep 5: White Lives Matter". 2:00. altright.com. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- Natalie Allison, USA Today Network (1 November 2017). "Shelbyville was the second largest white nationalist rally in a decade, experts say". tennessean.com. Retrieved 4 November 2017.
- "The Transatlantic Pact - Part 2 - The state of the AltRight". 43:50. spreaker.com. 30 October 2017. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "February 26 - Conservatives, Gun Control, and China". 6:15. "ALTRIGHT POLITICS". spreaker.com. "Panelists Greg Conte, Hannibal Bateman, Don Camillo, and Richard Spencer discuss: 1) A Crackup at CPAC—are populists winning? 2) The Florida shooting—this time it's different 3) Xi Jinping consolidates his power." 26 February 2018. Retrieved 27 February 2018.