- 1 Quotes
- 2 Quotes about him
- 3 2016
- 4 2018
- 5 External links
- 6 References
- Our blacks are better than their blacks.
- Gavin paraphrasing Ann Coulter, who said, comparing blacks on the right with blacks on the left: "[O]ur [rightist] blacks are so much better than their [leftist] blacks."
- I hate the government. I want it reduced to almost nothing.
[canadaland.com says Gavin said these things during a trip to Israel in early 2017:]
- Jews are smarter than Christians — generally.
- Here’s my problem with Jews. This is my problem with Jews. [looks around] I hope we don’t get kicked out [of this hotel-like room at a kibbutz near the Golan Heights]. We’re probably being recorded ... Jews and liberals, and American Jews and American liberals, have this paranoia of the blond alpha male. Because of Nazism.
- I’m mad at Jews for the same reason I’m mad at Christians for, and it’s ethno-masochism.
- I’ve actually become more anti-Semitic since I’ve come here [Israel].
His version of the Fourteen Words
- We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Western children.
His definition of "alt light" and "alt right"
- They [alt rightists] think Jews have an undue influence. They also think that whites are what's important here, not necessarily Western values.
- Both sides have in common Western chauvinism, they're not embarrassed about whiteness or whatever, they don't think diversity is the be all and end all.
- The West was built by many races.
- I’ve known alt-right pioneer Richard Spencer since he got me the job at this magazine [takimag.com] and even he, the head of the snake, comes across as perfectly reasonable in conversation. He doesn’t think nonwhites can be included in a harmonious America, but everything else on his plate is relatively civil.
- I like this guy. I like debating him, I like arguing with him. I think you should too if you have a problem, but he says there's no future in America for nonwhites. That doesn't fit in my head. I don't really understand that.
- I bid him adieu and told him it [alternativeright.com] won't be going anywhere.
The quote, "He said taqiyya does not allow for broad deceptions and has no connection to Sharia" IS taqiya, you fool. This is like when the lugenpresse lies about being the lugenpresse. @jihadwatchRS @ezralevant https://t.co/0qC2w9sFXy— Gavin McInnes (@Gavin_McInnes) April 13, 2018
Quotes about him
Gavin's a straight shooter, fam. https://t.co/4FfLtHfepD— Richard 😎 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 11, 2017
Kisses Milo Yiannopoulos
On 15 June 2016, Milo Yiannopoulos and Gavin gave each other a mouth-to-mouth kiss to say "f*** you" to Islam during a press conference following the attack on a gay dance club in Orlando, Florida. Gavin, who had been making a brief statement, prefaced the moment by saying: "Yeah, homosexuality is a little weird, but we’re the most advanced. And as a straight man, standing here with a gay man, I would just like to say f*** you, Islam."
Quits Proud Boys
On Advice of Counsel, on the 21st of November 2018, Gavin officially disassociated himself from the Proud Boys, stating that he wasn't "stepping down", because he had never been the Leader, "only the Founder".
- Gavin McInenes (7 April 2017). "Gavin McInnes: What is the Alt-Right?". 0:30. YouTube. Rebel Media. Retrieved 4 June 2017
- "Malzberg | Gavin McInnes - Columnist for TAKIMAG.com and Author of 'Death of Cool'". Newsmax TV YouTube Channel. Published 15 April 2015. Retrieved 5 October 2017.
- "DUBIOUS BROADCAST 'EXPERTS' SEEN ON MANY NETWORKS". splcenter.org. AvariceUntied. Published Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- Michael MacDonald (6 July 2017). "Who Are The Proud Boys?". huffingtonpost.ca. Retrieved 10 July 2017.
- "Debunking Leftist Slandering of the Proud Boys". YouTube-Channel Rebel Edge. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Ann Coulter, right-wing race rant: 'Our Blacks are so much better then their Blacks'". YouTube-Channel tmabomb. Published 1 November 2011. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "Joe Rogan Experience #920 - Gavin McInnes". YouTube-Channel PowerfulJRE. Streamed live on the 22nd of February 2017. Retrieved on the 28th of June 2018.
- JONATHAN GOLDSBIE (16 March 2017). "Here’s What Happens When Rebel Hosts Get Drunk And Talk About Jews". canadalandshow.com. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "Gavin McInnes says the 14 Words". YouTube. Published 27 October 2016. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- Gavin McInenes (7 April 2017). "Gavin McInnes: What is the Alt-Right?". 0:32. YouTube. Rebel Media. Retrieved 4 June 2017
- Gavin McInenes (7 April 2017). "Gavin McInnes: What is the Alt-Right?". 1:15. YouTube. Rebel Media. Retrieved 4 June 2017
- Gavin McInenes (7 April 2017). "Gavin McInnes: What is the Alt-Right?". 0:46. YouTube. Rebel Media. Retrieved 4 June 2017
- Gavin McInnes (6 October 2016). "Love Your Fellow Hater". takimag.com. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- Gavin McInenes (7 April 2017). "Gavin McInnes: What is the Alt-Right?". 1:30. YouTube. Rebel Media. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- "Alt-Right leaders: 'Regular dudes' or FBI agents?" YouTube. Rebel Media. Published 12 October 2016. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- "TGMS Bonus Show - Dallas, Lexi Page, Proud Boys - featuring Charles C. Johnson". 51:11. YouTube. The Anthony Cumia Show. Published 9 July 2017. Retrieved 12 July 2017.
- Breitbart Tech (15 June 2016). "'F*** You, Islam': Homophobic Canadian Commentator Kisses Milo In Orlando". breitbart.com. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- "GAVIN McINNES QUITS THE PROUD BOYS". 0:01. YouTube-Channel Gavin McInnes. Published on the 21st of November 2018. Retrieved on the 4th of December 2018.