Richard Bertrand Spencer
(Redirected from Richard B. Spencer)
- 1 Birth to 2012 inclusive
- 2 Ancestry
- 3 Personal Life
- 4 Alcohol or Smoking
- 5 Excercise
- 6 Security-Team
- 7 Rumours about his Sexuality and his Reactions
- 8 Has he called for a "peaceful ethnic Cleansing"?
- 9 Why won't he condemn Adolf Hitler?
- 10 Past Libertarianism and Support for Ron Paul
- 11 Pronounces certain Ts like the Ds in "Aladdin"
- 12 His Mother's Building in Whitefish, Montana
- 13 Quotes
- 13.1 Abortion and Contraception
- 13.2 Adolf Hitler
- 13.3 Africa
- 13.4 Americanisation
- 13.5 Andrew Anglin and "Daily Stormer"
- 13.6 Asian Women
- 13.7 Australians
- 13.8 Azov-Battalion
- 13.9 Baked Alaska
- 13.10 Ben Shapiro
- 13.11 Black People
- 13.12 Brazil
- 13.13 Brittany Pettibone
- 13.14 Candace Owens
- 13.15 Capitalism
- 13.16 Catalan Independence
- 13.17 China
- 13.18 Circumcision
- 13.19 College
- 13.20 Communism
- 13.21 Conservatism
- 13.22 Constantinople
- 13.23 David Duke
- 13.24 Donald Trump
- 13.25 Elitism
- 13.26 Evan McLaren
- 13.27 Faith
- 13.28 Faith Goldy
- 13.29 #Fashville
- 13.30 Globalism versus national Self-Determination
- 13.31 Global Warming
- 13.32 Gavin McInnes
- 13.33 Greg Conte
- 13.34 Hailgate
- 13.35 Himself
- 13.36 Holocaust
- 13.37 Homosexuality
- 13.38 Imperialism
- 13.39 Islam
- 13.40 Israel, the Jews and Zionism
- 13.41 Israeli Settlements in the palestinian Territories
- 13.42 Jack Dorsey
- 13.43 Jack Posobiec
- 13.44 James Bond/Sean Connery
- 13.45 James Fields
- 13.46 Jared Taylor
- 13.47 Jason Kessler
- 13.48 John Allen Chau/North Sentinel Islanders
- 13.49 John Kerry
- 13.50 John McCain
- 13.51 Jordan B. Peterson
- 13.52 Joseph Alcoff
- 13.53 Judaeo-Christian values
- 13.54 Julia Ioffe
- 13.55 Kanye West
- 13.56 Kwanzaa
- 13.57 Lauren Rose
- 13.58 Linda Sarsour
- 13.59 Lindsey Graham
- 13.60 Martin Sellner
- 13.61 Megan Bobonick
- 13.62 Milo Yiannopoulos
- 13.63 Nathan Damigo
- 13.64 Nationalism
- 13.65 Neil Gorsuch
- 13.66 Nick Fuentes
- 13.67 Nonwhites
- 13.68 PEgIdA
- 13.69 Patrick Casey, CEO of Identity Evropa
- 13.70 Paul Gottfried
- 13.71 Paul Joseph Watson
- 13.72 Patrick Little
- 13.73 Race
- 13.74 Sargon of Akkad
- 13.75 Serena Tarr
- 13.76 Stefan Molyneux
- 13.77 Sterilisation
- 13.78 Steve Bannon
- 13.79 Steve King
- 13.80 Stock-Market
- 13.81 Socialism
- 13.82 The Alt Right
- 13.83 The Alt Lite
- 13.84 The Chinese
- 13.85 The Ethnostate
- 13.86 The Rebel Media
- 13.87 Tulsi Gabbard
- 13.88 Tila Tequila
- 13.89 Turks
- 13.90 Universal Suffrage
- 13.91 Unite the Right
- 13.92 Unite the Right 2
- 13.93 White Genocide
- 13.94 White Nationalism
- 13.95 White Supremacy
- 13.96 Women
- 13.97 Yair Netanyahu
- 14 Quotes about him
- 15 2013 to 2015 inclusive
- 16 2016
- 17 2017
- 17.1 Launches altright.com
- 17.2 Decided against congressional Run in Montana
- 17.3 Punched twice in DC
- 17.4 CPAC, Talk about Depeche Mode and Response
- 17.5 Kurt Eichenwald asks if Richard is gay, Richard makes Fun of him
- 17.6 First Interview with Tara McCarthy
- 17.7 Reaction to Donald Trump's Shayrat-Missile-Strike
- 17.8 Speaks at Auburn University
- 17.9 Reaction to Southern Baptist Convention's Resolution against the Alt Right
- 17.10 Lucian B. Wintrich's "I'm v curious"-Tweet
- 17.11 Freedom-of-Speech-Rally at Lincoln-Memorial in DC
- 17.12 Visits University of Florida
- 17.13 Unverified on Twitter
- 17.14 Banned again from Schengen-Countries -- this Time for five Years
- 18 2018
- 18.1 Responds to Allegation that President Trump called Haiti, El Salvador and african Countries "Sh*thole-Countries"
- 18.2 Represents himself in a Lawsuit stemming from Unite the Right
- 18.3 Reacts to Gary Younge's Cheddarman-Tweet
- 18.4 Speaks at Michigan-State-University
- 18.5 Twitter-Conversation with Dwight McKissic
- 18.6 Twitter-Conversation with Nathan Cofnas
- 18.7 Denounces Paul Nehlen after Paul doxes Ricky Vaughn
- 18.8 Tweets critically of Donald Trump over Syria
- 18.9 "Wiped from Facebook"
- 18.10 Agrees to talk with Bryan Sharpe
- 18.11 Randa Jarrar asks: "Like, why is Spencer's House still standing?"
- 18.12 Asks for Help with civil Lawsuit stemming from Unite the Right
- 18.13 Gives Kudos to Donald Trump for the Events in the Koreas
- 18.14 Deplatformed from WePay
- 18.15 Denies abandoning the Alt Right
- 18.16 Reacts to Justice John Roberts's Statement following the Supreme Court's Upholding of Donald Trump's Travel-Ban 3.0
- 18.17 Considers, but declines Offer to participate in Unite the Right 2
- 18.18 Ryan Faulk decides not to debate Richard on one of JF Gariépy's YouTube-Channels
- 19 References
Birth to 2012 inclusive
Richard was born in Boston to a wealthy family and raised in a wealthy part of Dallas, the same neighborhood George W. Bush lived in from 1988 to 1995, Preston Hollow. (In 2008, George purchased an 8,501-square-foot House in Preston Hollow.) The Spencers moved to the neighborhood when Richard was 2. Richard's father, William Bertrand "Rand" Spencer, is an ophthalmologist, his mother, Sherry Jean Spencer (born Dickenhorst), an artist. Rand and Sherry are Episcopalian and Republican. Richard has one sister. According to "Mother Jones", Richard "was friends with the only African American student in his [high school] class, John Lewis, and once invited him for a sleepover." According to "The Washington Post", in November 2016, Richard's relationship with his father was strained. Richard attended the elite, conservative, boys-only St. Mark's School of Texas, where he played varsity football and baseball. Graeme Wood, an eighth-grade-chemistry lab partner of his who identifies as half Chinese, half white, has said: "Spencer passed his classes but didn’t excel. He played baseball and football, but you wouldn’t have gone to games to see him play." Graeme says Richard cribbed his chemistry notes. After Richard graduated high school in 1997, he went on to college, receiving an undergraduate degree in English literature and music from the University of Virginia and a master's degree in humanities from the University of Chicago. According to "The Washington Post", "the 2006 Duke lacrosse case, in which white members of the team were falsely accused of raping a black woman, made an impression [on him], as did the writings of Jared Taylor". He first encountered Jared in 2003 or 2004. The writings of the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche have also made a lasting impression on him. He was in a Duke Ph.D. programme in European intellectual history from 2005 to 2007, at which time he was offered a job at "The American Conservative" and dropped out.
2007 to 2012 inclusive
Richard was later fired from "The American Conservative" and became a Contributor to "Taki's Magazine" from December 2007 to January 2010. Taki Theodoracopulos says that when he offered him the job of running takimag.com in 2007, he asked him where the bathroom was and returned looking pale. After he left, Taki says, a maid told him he had thrown up all over the carpet and left the mess for someone else to clean up. When he let him go, circulation was 25,000. Taki writes: "We parted amicably and he took days to teach my daughter Lolly, who replaced him, all the tricks of the trade." By 2016, "Taki's Magazine" readership had reached 2.5 million. In 2010, Richard founded the website alternativeright.com, while living in Toronto. According to "Breitbart", alternativeright.com became "a center of alt-right thought"; it was later moved to radixjournal.com. The first issue of "Radix Journal", "The Great Erasure: The Reconstruction of White Identity", published on 1 September 2012, was dedicated to the new right politician Jonathan Bowden, the former Cultural Officer of the British National Party.
Richard Spencer has two Children together with Nina Koupriianova, who is russian and one-Quarter georgian. Richard has called Russia "the most powerful white power in the world". There has been speculation that Nina has Ancestors from the predominantly muslim tatar ethnic Group. Richard has said she is not tatar. "The Washington Post" said on the 22nd November 2016 that they were separated, but Richard said on 30 March 2017 that he had a Wife. On 24 June 2017, Nina tweeted: "Richard and I indeed were separated for a time last fall, but we are married and back together again."
In a Comment in an Instagram-Post posted on the 6th of September 2017, wherein she said she had "A good kind of 'fat'", Nina confirmed to another Instagram-User, who asked her: "Another one? Congrats if so!", that she was pregnant, saying: "Yes. :)". In an Instagram-Post posted on the 5th of July 2018, Nina said: "My mother’s visit for almost three weeks was not only very beneficial for my little monkeys, but freed up a lot of my time". During a Livestream on the 11th of December 2018, Richard said he did not circumcise his infant Son.
In 2007, Richard dated an asian-american Woman who was working for Ron Paul's presidential Campaign. She claims she is "not the only Asian girl he has dated", which Richard has confirmed. This was before Richard's Views changed; he now opposes interracial Relationships.
On the 24th of October 2018, Richard posted a Statement on Tumblr announcing that his Marriage with Nina had come to an End, something that had been reported by Buzzfeed on the 23rd. He alleged that Nina, who, as reported in Buzzfeed's Article, had alleged he was "physically, emotionally, verbally and financially abusive", had distorted or inflated Facts and had secretly recorded him.
During a Livestream with Luke Ford on the 20th of November 2018, Megan Bobonick, a self-described Liberal, said that in November 2017, Richard started referring to her as his Girlfriend. Megan disappeared from the Livestream at the 31:12-Mark. She joined Luke again at around the 33:00-Mark, said a few Words, then disappeared again. Luke also noticed that her Twitter, @Bigbadwolfhuff, had just been deleted. By the 6th of December, however, @Bigbadwolfhuff was tweeting again.
Alcohol or Smoking
During a National Policy Institute Meeting known as Hailgate, on 21 November 2016, Richard raised a Glass of Whiskey and said: "Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!" He then said to the people attending the Meeting that there was "only one more Thing to do" and that was for them to "just all go get drunk." Richard smokes both Cigarettes and Cigars.
In 2016, Richard could benchpress almost 250 pounds and deadlift over 400 pounds. He likes bountain biking and skiing.
Brian Cristopher Brathovd is the Head of Richard's Security-Team. Unicorn Riot states that "Since he was punched in the face on January 20 outside President Trump’s inauguration, white supremacist Richard Spencer has rarely been seen in public without a team of bodyguards". Greg Conte, who is Brian's Business-Partner, protected Richard as he was leaving Emancipation-Park during Unite the Right on 12 August 2017.
Rumours about his Sexuality and his Reactions
According to Journalist Graeme Wood, there is a Rumour "widely widespread" among former Classmates of Richard's "that he is gay", but he denies it and calls it a "stupid Rumour". Graeme writes: "That Spencer may have experimented with his identity as a young man is hardly surprising or incriminating—he was, after all, still in his teens, and entitled to try on personae". Kurt Eichenwald, who, like Richard, attended St. Mark's School of Texas, heard the Rumour and asked him on Twitter on 19 March 2017 if it was true, then tweeted three Minutes later that if it was true "there is literally nothing wrong with it". Richard tweeted: "Not that I care but how can we trust your memory of conversations?". (Also, see the Section on Lucian Wintrich's "I'm v curious"-Tweet.)
Has he called for a "peaceful ethnic Cleansing"?
The Southern Poverty Law Center alleges Richard has called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing". When he spoke at Auburn University on 18 April 2017, during the Question-and-Answer-Session, someone told him he had called for a "peaceful ethnic Cleansing". He responded saying he had never called for "a peaceful ethnic Cleansing". He said that in a Speech, he had described the Paris Peace Conference of 1919 as an example of "peaceful ethnic Cleansing".
Why won't he condemn Adolf Hitler?
Richard refuses to condemn Adolf Hitler because he doesn't want to play "this Game of condemning past Figures". At the same Time, he does not advocate for what Adolf did, because he sees that as a "Nonstarter".
Past Libertarianism and Support for Ron Paul
Richard says he used to be "a Kind of Libertarian, of Sorts". On 11 October 2007, Richard introduced Ron Paul to a Robert Taft Club Meeting at the Boulevard Woodgrill in Arlington, Virginia, on 11 October 2007. On 17 May 2017, he tweeted: "On this day in history: In 2008, I introduced Ron Paul at a packed event in Arlington, Virginia."
On this day in history:— Richard ⛷️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 17. Mai 2017
In 2008, I introduced Ron Paul at a packed event in Arlington, Virginia. pic.twitter.com/i3EBENs7VJ
Pronounces certain Ts like the Ds in "Aladdin"
According to Graeme Wood, Richard prounounces the T in "Latin" "as if the middle consonant were a d, as in the name Aladdin". It is true that at Times he does, but he has also been known to pronounce it like the Ts in "Latte". He has been known to pronounce the Ts in "Manhattan", "forgotten" and "Britain" like the Ds in "Aladdin".
His Mother's Building in Whitefish, Montana
As verified by "Daily Inter Lake", on 15 December 2016, Richard's Mother, Sherry Spencer, posted an Article on medium.com titled "Does Love Really Live Here?" In it, Sherry says that she is the sole Owner of "a beautiful mixed-use facility" at 22 Lupfer Ave., Whitefish, Montana, the Town where both she and Richard reside. She says the Building opened in 2015 and has "been enjoyed by people from around the world". Sherry says that a Tanya Gersh who has "links to 'human rights' organizations Love Lives Here and the Montana Human Rights Network", had been saying they would bring 200 Protesters and national Media to her Building if she didn't sell it and give a Donation to the Montana Human Rights Network. The "Daily Mail" confirmed that it was indeed true that Tanya has called on Sherry to sell her Building "and then use the money to help human rights causes". "Daily Inter Lake" confirmed that "a Whitefish real-estate agent [Tanya], who happens to be a member of the Jewish community, talked to Sherry Spencer about selling the business and donating a portion of the profit to the Montana Human Rights Network". Furthermore, Sherry says that Tanya has asked her to "make a public denunciation of" her Son. Tanya says Sherry is "profiting off of the people of the local community", whereas Sherry says she employs "a number of local maids and other maintenance personnel who would lose their jobs" if she were to sell. Montana Rabbis Francine Roston and Allen Secher are both involved in the Group Love Lives Here. In 2014, Love Lives Here unsuccessfully tried to get the City of Whitefish to bar Richard from being able to conduct National Policy Institute Business in Town.
Abortion and Contraception
- [After Tomi Lahren was attacked for voicing Pro-Choice-Opinions on "The View", Richard made a videotaped Statement in Support of her and her Position. He used the Opportunity to criticise what he calls Human-Rights-"Crusades" and the Belief in a Right to Life, suggesting that to the Identitarian's Mind, there is a Difference between one Type of human Life and another:]
- And so the Anti-Abortion-Crusade becomes this Human-Rights-Crusade. And if you look at the Writing of People like Ramesh Ponnuru [of National Review], it is directly associated with this. Just like the Iraq-War was a Human-Rights-War for People like Ramesh Ponnurru ... Abortion is a Human-Rights-Crusade. That every Being that is human has a Right to Life and so on. Well that’s not how we think as Identitarians, to be honest. You are Part of a Community, you’re Part of a Family, you’re Part of a Collective. You do not have some human Right, some abstract Thing given to you by God or by the World or something like that.
- [A little later in the Video, he expressed dismay over the Idea that Contraception has been, in his View, "terribly dysgenic", in that smart People, according to him, use it often. He asserted that smart People are aborting Babies with Down-Syndrome and expressed dismay over the Fact that Blacks and Hispanics are using Abortion as Birth-Control:]
- In a Way, Contraception has been terribly dysgenic in the Sense that it is only the smart People that really use it. Smart People are not using Abortion as Birth-Control. Smart People are using Abortion when you have a Situation like Down-Syndrome or you have a Situation where the Health of the Mother is at Risk. I would say that it is the Unintelligent and Blacks and Hispanics who use Abortion as Birth-Control, as a Kind of Late-Term-Birth-Control."
- [During a YouTube-Livestream on Tara McCarthy and Mark Collett's Show "This Week on the Alt Right", Richard was asked about this Tweet of his, in which he criticised Ohio's Down-Syndrome-Non-Discrimination-Act, which had been passed by the Ohio-State-Legislature on 13 December 2017 and was expected to be signed into Law (and was on 22 December) by Governor John Kasisch:]
In Ohio, it's legal to abort only intelligent babies.https://t.co/BMa1gGErvb— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 15, 2017
- [On the Show, Richard said:] So this is ... kind of where the religious Right is. You can only abort a Child that is healthy and intelligent, um, but you cannot abort, uh, unhealthy or stupid Children. The Law makes it a Fourth-Degree-Felony for any Doctor who knows a Fetus has Down-Syndrome to abort it, even in Cases where the Abortion would otherwise have been legal.
But the political class in Washington gets more excited about a supposed “racism” controversy than real ethical questions surrounding abortion.— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 3, 2019
I won’t lose sight of what really matters.
- [Y]ou know, even for someone like myself, who is, You could say ambivalent about the Abortion-Issue, but ultimately does not want to make Abortion illegal -- i obviously think it should be restricted and regulated -- but even for People like me, his [Ralph Northam's] Comments were rather disturbing.
- He said this at a Table-Talk: "Some People think, oh, I think: 'The Jews are an inferior People'". He said something like: "That's ridiculous. I could put a Dozen Jews into Australia, within three Generations they'll be running the financial and Culture-Industries". He thought, in a Way, that they're superior.
- I have read most of "Mein Kampf", I actually haven't sat down over the Weekend and read it Cover to Cover.
- I want Africa to really be african.
- Americanisation around the World doesn't work, it fails, it makes the Societies worse.
Andrew Anglin and "Daily Stormer"
- [On 30 December 2016, Richard said:]
- I don't know Andrew Anglin terribly well ... I've spoken to him over the Phone once and we were on a Podcast together once ... I can't say that he's a Friend of mine, I've never met him ... and again he's wild -- I don't think he'd be offended by my saying that, we have different Styles -- but this is one Thing I will say and I will say this with confidence: Andrew Anglin is a rational Person.
- [On 27 September 2017, Richard tweeted the Tweet below, comparing Andrew with ramzpaul, who told stopped identifying as Alt Right after Hailgate. Andrew did in Fact post the screenshotted Gab-Post shown in the Tweet.]
Andrew Anglin now agrees with Ramzpaul. Lol. pic.twitter.com/DDg5zXG1gO— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 28, 2017
Such a fair statement from a site that bills itself as the web’s #1 rape legalization and white sharia blog.— Richard 🎃 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) October 25, 2018
- There is something about the Asian girls. They are cute. They are smart. They have a kind of thing going on.
- Australians I've seen are generally a good-looking People as well.
- All Azov-Battalion has done is kill white People, from my Perspective. And they've done it in brutal Ways that i don't think any Person with serious moral Backbone could support.
Look, I like Baked Alaska. He's a genuine guy, and he's always treated me respectfully--and I've returned the favor. But this is what happens when we buy into Civ Nat and become uncritical Trump enthusiasts. We should welcome him back into the fold when he's ready.— Richard 🐻 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 10, 2018
I would add that the cops were acting under orders in Charlottesville, and I hold others ultimately responsible. Secondly, yes, most cops are good people who treat citizens respectfully (that's my experience at least).— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 15, 2018
But to abandon all critical capacity vis-à-vis authority figures is the most brain-dead of "conservative" postures.— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 15, 2018
Baked will "love" those that oppress him, to own BLM.
- [On 15 August 2017, talk show host Jesse Lee Peterson asked Richard if he loved black People. The Conversation went as follows:]
- Jesse: Do you love black People?
- Richard: You know, do I love black People? I'm not sure I would say I love black People.
- Jesse: Do you hate black People?
- Richard: No, I don't hate them.
- Jesse: Do you love them?
- Richard: I don't love them, no.
[Here is a Comment Richard made during a Twitter-Conversation with a young African on 12 April 2018:]
Why do pics of dead children in Syria mean WW3 while pics of dead white farmer's children in South Africa mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ?— Gavin McInnes (@Gavin_McInnes) 12. April 2018
Because the white farmers put their children in that position.— Sir Apollo (@antf0lks) 12. April 2018
By being born white?— Stefan Diederiks (@SBZA_SD) 12. April 2018
By tasting their own medicine— New Achimota finest🇬🇭 (@RhamesRomeo) 12. April 2018
The African continent was far more civilized—and far better for Blacks—when Whites ruled it. You know in your heart this is true.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 12. April 2018
[These are individual Tweets:]
3/ White people ultimately don't view Blacks as *political* actors. They have no ability to rule. Their violence is merely violence.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 19, 2017
5/ Whites view Blacks as objects, not subjects. No one can really imagine them defining a political order or civilization.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 19, 2017
Yes.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 19. April 2018
- Brittany Pettibone seems to be dating Martin Sellner, which of course I think is a great Thing.
- During a Livestream on the 10th of November 2017
After the Midterms, many Alt-Right commentators yucked it up about how Blacks didn't flood into the GOP, as grifters like Candace Owens promised. Apparently, only Whites can maintain their ongoing cuckoldry by Republicans!— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 26, 2018
- We're not, You know, dedicated to Capitalism as a first Principle.
Nope. Secession is meaningless if bigger, racial questions are not addressed. https://t.co/ukytURlvk4— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 22, 2017
Seems reasonable. https://t.co/Xg5tGnp9ud— Richard 🦃 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 24, 2018
- I would suggest that everyone go against this totally unnecessary Practice. It does not improve Hygiene and it...does not improve the Life of the young Men that are circumcised.
- So we basically need Elitism, where fewer and fewer People are going to College.
The Poles experienced Communism; they survived as a coherent nation. The nation is what matters, less so the form of the government. https://t.co/sDmMgkxtIi— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 22, 2017
- We just need to get away from Conservatism. It's just a, it's just a tasteless, pathetic, alienating, gross Ideology ... Capitalism, You know. If you're not rich it's because You didn't want it hard enough.
Absolutely not. We're taking back Constantinople, too, by the way.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 15, 2018
Next year in Constantinople!— Richard 🇮🇹 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 8, 2018
.@TheNordicNation— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 11, 2016
All that matters is will. Retaking Constantinople is more achievable than equalizing test scores in Detroit.
- I met David Duke at [Unite the Right in] Charlottesville ... I actually did a Podcast with him about a Year and a half ago, I had him on my Podcast for about an Hour or so. Yeah, I'm not really ... integrated that much with David Duke, I'm just kind of doing my own Thing.
- Responding to Luke Ford asking him: "What's your Story with you and David Duke? I don't recall you Guys doing anything together."
I was under the mistaken impression that you were the head of state, whose chief duty is to defend a people and territory from invasion.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 3. April 2018
My bad. https://t.co/aeERY2loEe
You are a weakling. https://t.co/aeERY23NfE— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 3. April 2018
'Cause, like, Daddy won the presidency on a coalition of career women, minorities, and immigrants. https://t.co/h8ARsvTAZv— Richard 😎 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 13, 2018
What a clown. https://t.co/cR39ex74hY— Richard 🦃 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 21, 2018
The Trump thing was fun while it lasted.— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 8, 2018
And there’s one man I know I’m not going to support in 2020...— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 2, 2019
- Trump still has a 90 plus Approval-Rating within the republican Party. And again, he's lost me, he's now lost the general Alt Right, but he has won over CPAC.
If Democrats impeach him, and then destroy him and his family afterwards, they’d be doing the gods’ work. This con man is so contemptible, I struggle for words... https://t.co/7zZBkTFZi9— Richard 🌊 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 28, 2019
- I am an elitist, in the sense that I believe that elites make history, that so much of cultural production is top-down and more, but in a way there's a dialectic between populism and elitism, I mean, populism is itself a crying-out for a new elite. We want different people to lead us and even to rule us, in the proper sense of the word.
- I've actually known Evan for a decade. And, um, we first met, actually, at the H.L. Mencken Club back in 2007 ... Or it wasn't the H.L. Mencken Club, I take that back, it was a predecessor to the H.L. Mencken Club ... it was an organisation run by Paul Gottfried.
- I would say it's [the Role of Religion in the Alt Right] not a primary Role, this is not a protestant Movement or a catholic Movement or even a christian Movement.
- I'm culturally Christian. I grew up in a christian Background, I resonate with Christianity and so on.
- I am, I would say, tragically, I am an Atheist.
- I ... would be lying if I told you I'm a true Christian.
- I don't believe there is one moral Standard for the Universe or anything like that, I think everything comes from a Perspective.
- I think Faith Goldy has personal Knowledge that most of the Alt-Right-Leaders aren't gay.
[On 27 July 2017, Richard tweeted the Tweet below of him before the Mural at 2700 12th Ave. S. in Nashville, Tennessee.]
Globalism versus national Self-Determination
- I find Self-Determination, which is a 19th-Century-Liberal-Idea, that was ultimately promoted by Woodrow Wilson in the 19th Century, to be, again, a [sic] exceedingly naïve Notion. It's basically Liberalism for the World. So "every little Country will be able to self-determine" and Things like that. That is not how the World works.
10/ We need to open ourselves up to different, supra-national models. A European political party? A global political party for White people?— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 7, 2017
Yes— Richard 🐻 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 6, 2018
- I'm not a Fan of Gavin.
- Greg Conte and I just had certain, you know, administrative and kind of personal Issues. I've reached out to Greg multiple Times. I really wish we could work together, but, I, you know, don't know what to say.
- Obviously, you know ... [Mike] Enoch was there getting People riled up, whatever. It was what it was.
- It would be a much more peaceful World, it would be a much more meaningful World for all human Beings, it would be a better, more beautiful World if People like me were in Power.
- I've actually experienced Loneliness in a Way that many People . . . have not, because I've experienced being a social Outcast, you could say, of having the Communities in which I live literally protest my Existence.
- I enjoy playing the Piano and I'm not, I'm a mediocre Piano-Player, but I do gain a Lot of Enjoyment from the Piano and I can also be creative on the Piano. I can improvise and I've kind of written my own Music and Things like that.
?— Richard 🌊 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 28, 2019
I'm probably too old to change. I've never been a fan of the WN term, but it's a better descriptor than most.
- What if 12 Million Jews died in the Holocaust? ... Let's say we do this: Let's say we engage in a true, historical, authentic Revision of Auschwitz and every other Camp and: "Uh-oh, Guys, it's gotten worse. 7 Million died. We've done the Data." What ... are we then going to stop being nationalist, are we going to stop ... caring about Identity? "Oh, well, I guess the Holocaust is real, it's even realer than real."
- I've never denied the Holocaust. Of all the, um, controversial Things that I have done, that is not one of them.
[At the End of this Twitter-Thread, Richard Spencer made a Statement about Homosexuality:]
@RichardBSpencer @EsotericTrad Agreed. But this is part & parcel of bigger cultural conflict. "Liberal" Establishment wants to silence Right— Phillip (@FreeUlsterman) December 29, 2013
@freeulsterman @esoterictrad Liberals love the idea that all Whites are "Ducksters": goofy Christians who are harmless.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 29, 2013
@RichardBSpencer @EsotericTrad But if you step out of line and express heartfelt convictions on important moral issues you'll be fired.— Phillip (@FreeUlsterman) December 29, 2013
@FreeUlsterman @EsotericTrad Also, homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 29, 2013
[This is a Reddit-Conversation that took Place in September 2016 between altrightgay and _RichardBSpencer in a thread titled "RICHARD SPENCER—ASK ME ANYTHING":]
- altrightgay: Richard,
- I am a Christian who has fought against homosexuality in my own life for years. Many in the alt right are opposed to homosexuality, even when not acted upon. Is there any room for "don't ask don't tell" homosexuals like myself who do not identify or act on the impulses, and who understand the rot to which homosexuality gives rise in society?
- Thank you.
- _RichardBSpencer: I think "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" is a civilized perspective. The glorification of homosexuality is not healthy for society. But there are homosexuals who can be good, if flawed, people. A constant obsession with gays is not good for any movement.
- There's definitely a biological Component to homosexuality, whether it's genetic, whether it's Germ-Theory is very interesting ... Even if you take the Idea that this is the Product of Abuse, I do think that this is a pretty fixed Thing.
- If there were a gene, or constellation of genes, that led one to prefer his own gender as a sexual partner, then such people would, by definition, be a Darwinian dead-end: lacking reproductive parters, they would not pass on their gay DNA.
- There is another option all together—that homosexuality is physical but not genetic. Gays are “born that way” in the sense that homosexuality is a suboptimal deviation from the norm, much like a birth defect, caused by a random abnormality in the womb. As I discuss further below, this prospect won’t be relished by the gay movement, which wants gays to be “born that way”—but not that way.
The exact origins of male homosexuality are murky, but there is no doubt that child abuse plays a role in many cases. This is a problem for gay advocates, who want to view homosexuality as morally justified and “coming out” as a process of self-understanding and identity.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 22, 2018
Putting the idiocy of bro culture aside, it's an expression of the *männerbund* as the foundation of civilization.— Richard 🍂 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) October 6, 2018
In the Alt-Right, effectively all infighting derives from gays, scorned women, incel nerds, and gay nerds.
- I took it to the next Level and I was kind of Napoleon-posting and saying that like: "Let's send the French back, we'll make Haiti great again ... We kind of can't cuck on this. I think if you cuck in any Level on the imperial Question you're already giving them everything."
- It [Religion] might play a Role in the Sense that we recognise Islam, in a Way, as a Kind of Banner of a Threat to the West.
- We need to be as strong and as radical as the Muslims. I mean, I respect Islam to a very large Degree. I mean, it is a Fighting-Faith. It ennobles People, actually. It takes Populations that are second Rate -- third Rate at best -- and turns them into Warriors. It channels their Energies. And they'll never respect us, they'll never stop lashing out until we can stand against them strongly and say "No". I mean, a lot of the Situation ... you know, it's a culture War in islamic Imperialism, yes, but a Lot of it is kind of like a Child begging the Father to discipline them. And the West has to be that strong, we have to be as bold. We can't just be: "Oh, we believe in Democracy and liberal Rights", or whatever. We need to smash them and crush them and demonstrate that we're more powerful.
- It can't start with saying: "We don't like Islam". Islam is meaningless. We could defeat -- I mean, give me a Break -- Europeans could expel all Muslims, we could, Islam could be a little Mosquito that bit us occasionally if we had a Sense of ourselves and if we cared about the Future. We don't have to focus on Islam. I mean, they're S**theads, I mean, let's be honest. Their Religion makes them better than they are, actually, I would say.
- Would they [Muslims] really leave us alone if we weren't there [in the Middle-East]? Would they not be pouring into Europe, would they not raise the black Flag against the white Man? I don't think so. I just, I think Islam is always going to be there, they've done it before, before Zionism, before american Adventurism and so on. They'll do it again. We need to confront them ... I think I've said this before, it's like: I would accept someone in Identitarianism who's like a Buddhist or an Atheist or a Christian, certainly, or a Catholic or an Orthodox or a Protestant or whatever. I would never accept a Muslim in Identitarianism. That is just a No-Go-Zone, to use a useful Word here. That whole Sphere is just inimical, inimical to us. I mean, it just is what it is. They are never going to respect us. They're going to want to dominate us.
- So, the Way i see it, i have always been very critical of the Anti-Jihadi-Movement and i've never really been a Part of it, even if i might agree with them on some Things, 'cause it is a Kind of Rightwing-, quasi-traditionalist, christian Group, but i've always been very skeptical of them.
1/ I don't want to counter-signal too hard, but...— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 11, 2017
I recommend the Alt-Right NOT define its protests as against Sharia law.
Israel, the Jews and Zionism
- [Richard Spencer has told "Haaretz" in an Interview that the Jews have "nothing to fear" from the Alt Right. In August 2010, Richard suggested the possibility of an alliance with Israel in a piece he posted in radixjournal.com titled "An Alliance with the Jews", where he praised the relationship between Israel and South Africa's Apartheid-Era Government, calling it a Model. He does, however, want the US to stop giving financial Aid to Israel, which he describes as "a First World Country" that is "wealthy and successful". He wants the US to be neutral in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. Furthermore, he has said that Alt Rightists "are not neo-Nazis". He does not consider Jews to be white. Richard thinks "the United States should not be tied to Israel in some religious Way", but he sees Israel as legitimate and sympathises with Israel because it is what he considers to be an Ethnostate for Jews. Evidently he draws a distinction between seeing Israel as legitimate and Zionism, because he criticises the Alt Right light for being what he considers to be Zionist. During an Interview with Dany Cushmaro on Israel’s Channel 2 News on 16 August 2017, he called himself a "white Zionist", drawing an Analogy between Zionists and himself. These are Quotes from Richard:]
- With the prospect of American politics slipping out of control, and non-Whites commanding nuclear weapons and a massive military arsenal, Israeli hardliners might much prefer that the extreme Right were in charge of things.
- I think most in the Alt Right would recognise that Jews have their own Identity and that they're not european. And I think to tell a Jew that he is a Man of the West or a European is to really undermine him. Jews have a very different History than Europeans, the People who defined european Society and european Culture.
- I actually fundamentally understand the Impulse towards Zionism. The Impulse towards Zionism is fundamentally a nationalistic Impulse. It's a Concept of Usness ... Zionism was not created so that a Democracy -- whatever that means -- could be installed in the Middle-East. Zionism was created to protect the jewish People and fundamentally to protect jewish History and jewish Religion. So I understand that nationalist Impulse. I think saying that Jews are just white or european, I think that's to undermine Jews.
- Jews are a, so to speak, a Parasite. Like they exist within other Cultures quite well, but Jews as an independent national Order, that Idea has never really worked out for them.
- I would support a Two-State-Solution, i think that's the most sensible Thing.
I’ve always wanted to go to an Ethno-State! https://t.co/tRZcND9bmQ— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 14, 2018
It’s almost like Jews are, in fact, Jews. https://t.co/lWqbvV7ap5— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 22, 2018
I disagree here. Whites are a race with many layers: some of us are market-dominant elites, but we have salt-of-the earth types (laborers farmers) and military people. Jews are a race with a head but not a body. They exist as a market or cognitive elite or middle-man.— Richard 🐻 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 17, 2018
An interesting thought. But I still think it's important to reference Israel--its "right of return"/"state for all Jews" concept and obvious will to survive.— Richard 🐻 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 31, 2018
Israeli Settlements in the palestinian Territories
- He [Donald Trump] will be perhaps the most pro-Zionist President ever put in Office, turning a blind Eye to continued jewish Settlements in the palestinian Territories.
@RichardBSpencer What do you think his reasons are? Is there a part of him that''s /ourguy/?— Oxymandias❌ (@ScleroticNeuro1) September 3, 2018
I really don't know what to say. It's a complicated matter. Part of him actually believes in the "public square" ideal is my guess.— Richard 🐻 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 3, 2018
- The Problems I have with the New Right: I can't respect a Movement with Cernovich and Posobiec and these People who are just, they're just, they're Liars, they're nasty and so on.
James Bond/Sean Connery
[Sean Connery, who played James Bond, is Richard's "favorite Misogynist". During a Podcast on 24 January 2018, he said:]
- Connery is a very interesting Man. Um, he obviously is ... was a Representation of Masculinity for me when I was a Boy, watching James-Bond-Movies, uh, and he is ... to this Day. He's kind of a weird Guy off Camera. He weirdly doesn't have a Lot of Charisma off Camera, even though he has Hypercharisma -- at least in his Prime -- uh, he had Hypercharisma on Camera.
[The "deadly incident" Richard is referring to in the Tweet below is the Death of Heather Heyer at Unite the Right:]
Quite an admission by Dwayne Dixon at 0:30. He waved a rifle at James Fields just prior to the deadly incident.https://t.co/RHJIpfI8Ly— Richard 🤖 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 18, 2018
- I can say that Jared Taylor had red-pilled me, uh, he was the ... Person I looked to to talk about Race in a rational Manner, but also in an inspiring Manner.
[This is Part of a Conversation Tree of Logic had with Richard during a YouTube-Interview published on the 28th of January 2018:]
- Tree: Do you feel that you're waking up ... more Normies or he is? 'Cause I believe he is doing it.
- Richard: That's fine, I mean, it's very difficult to measure that. Um, I would say this, though -- um, again, I don't ... want to criticise Jared too much, because Jared certainly, uh, woke up me, uh, in many Ways. I wasn't able to articulate Things until I started reading "American Renaissance" in, you know, 2003 or so -- uh, but the Way the Movement is headed, uh, is in, no ... Question, in an identitarian Direction, it is not, to be Honest, in the Direction of, say, Race-Realism and Libertarianism.
I will no longer associate w/ Jason Kessler; no one should. Heyer's death was deeply saddening. "Payback" is a morally reprehensible idea. pic.twitter.com/MTVDL9Av3s— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 19, 2017
John Allen Chau/North Sentinel Islanders
Am I wrong to sympathize with the Sentinelese? https://t.co/AavQvH3IzI— Richard 🦃 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 23, 2018
- I didn't vote for Obama, I voted for John Kerry.
- Responding to Mike Tokes saying: "I hate to say it to you, but, you make us, you make the Right look very bad. And you voted for Obama, so ... then you kind of masquerade as this big conservative Icon, this Mainstream-Icon ... "
What's the story on the 1967 USS Forestall aircraft carrier fire?— Richard 🐻 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 26, 2018
I've heard McCain was at least partially responsible, but Snopes strongly denies this. Is there any definitive proof that McCain was responsible or is that fake news?
Jordan B. Peterson
Peterson hit a wall (and became shallow) when he 1) refused to confront the racial issue and 2) became a "clean up your room" self-help guru. He could have been radical. He ended up as a conservative.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 19, 2018
As I've said, Jordan, I respect you, and I'd be happy to engage in a discussion.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 21, 2018
Is this the guy who punched me in 2017? He seems to fit the profile... https://t.co/k4uwaICU2B— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 30, 2019
The big losers tonight are Bannon and the Religious Right. The Alt-Right lost nothing. For his entire career, Roy Moore campaigned for "Judeo-Christian values," not the interests of his people.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 13, 2017
This is what an IQ of 80 sounds like. https://t.co/8L8ue3msXL— Richard 🎃 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) October 11, 2018
I unironically endorse Kwanzaa and wish everyone celebrating it my best wishes. Its value system is inspiring! https://t.co/uE50vfso5J— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 26. Dezember 2018
- [S]he's easy on the Eyes.
Whatever you want to say about Linda Sarsour, tweets like this are the reason she's targeted. pic.twitter.com/4pgqtWeQnL— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 16, 2017
For the first time, I have admiration for Linsey Graham.— Richard 🐻 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 27, 2018
I weirdly kinda agree with Martin Sellner, who proclaimed that Americans shouldn't be allowed to use the term.— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 6, 2019
- My Girlfriend is irish.
Milo is best understood as an "Alt Right enabler."— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 25, 2016
We should encourage enablers, not denounce them.
[This is an individual Tweet:]
Milo was never Alt Right. He was a distraction, which has now been cleared out if the way.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 23, 2017
[This is a Twitter-Thread:]
It's now easy to bash Milo, but even the devil deserves his due. The crowd didn't shout down a man who rationalized child abuse. It was "Nazi scum, go away!" https://t.co/gN5AXfXyh1— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 24, 2018
Milo's sin in their eyes was to channel the White populist energies of Trump and give the Alt-Right a fair (if rather inaccurate) hearing. The fact that he's now married a Black man means nothing to them. And they ignore the actually sound reasons to dislike him.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 24, 2018
In the fall of 2016, when many were declaring that everyone must denounce Milo, I maintained he was a useful gateway. I only denounced Milo after tapes of him defending child abuse and claiming to have witnessed child abuse w/out reporting it surfaced.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 21, 2018
Nothing’s permanent in politics. I’m always willing to forgive and move forward. Again, despite my serious concerns about Nathan Damigo as a person, I was eager to work with IE and help them grow, as I was ecstatic about an middle-class, identitarian activist group.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 13, 2018
- Nietsche saw, I think, the Inadequecies of german Nationalism and Nationalism in general.
Gorsuch is WASP though, isn’t he?— Sherman McCoy (@Waspergers) July 10, 2018
Catholic covert. A kind of rite in the "conservative movement."— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) July 10, 2018
- He's now going after my Girlfriend [Megan Bobonick], which does kind of trigger me.
- I do want to live in a Planet where there are Africans and I want to live in a Planet where there are American Indians.
- [T]he Alt Right ultimately is about us, but the Fact is, we're perfectly Willing to, you know, have Allies of Colour or talk with People who disagree with us.
- [Conversation with Alcove 3:]
- Alcove 3: [What do you think of] The PEgIdA Movement ... Patriotic Europeans --
- Richard: Destined ... to fail.
- Alcove 3: Why?
- Richard: Because ... it was anti-Islam. We've already, we've gone through this, like ... when you define yourself negatively and you define yourself as: "We don't like Islam because it's too, you know, I don't know, Rightwing" or something, you just end up in Liberalism, you end up in Zionism, you end up in Pro-Americanism.
Patrick Casey, CEO of Identity Evropa
IE members were indispensable in helping me in Michigan—picking up the pieces of the cancelled FMI conference, helping @Real_Greg_Conte, who was arrested and imprisoned, and holding a speech under trying circumstances.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 13, 2018
These members were expelled from IE for assisting us.
- I co-founded the H.L. Mencken Club with him in 2008. He was a Writer at "Taki's Magazine" for some Time. Um, I still greatly respect him ... He's kind of a transitional Figure.
[Richard tweeted in a Conversation with Nathan Cofnas that Paul mentored him:]
Gottfried was a mentor during that period. I'm not trying to write him out of the movement's history.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 17, 2018
Paul Joseph Watson
What a lying little creep you are, Paul. I raised half my goal in two days and then I was deplatformed from WePay and all donors were refunded. https://t.co/bzOwzCA4kK— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 15, 2018
One of many things I oppose:— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 28, 2018
People who work at moronic, literally fake news outlets. https://t.co/PKV0LbBqsV
[The Following is a Twitter-Thread:]
We've seen two "Alt-Right" (if that's the right word) political candidacies over the past year: Paul Nehlen and Patrick Little. Both flamed out.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
With Nehlen, a massive opportunity to actually win was squandered by idiotic messaging. Both suffered from the same flawed strategy.
Nehlen and Little were similar types—freshly red-pilled normies. They suffered from "the zeal of the convert" and couldn't keep a lid on their newfound knowledge. Their message was harsh and alienating. They were normies who scared normies, as strange as that might sound.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
Nehlen and Little attracted massive followings among shitlords and they began playing to audience—in other words, preaching to the converted. The problem is, these people couldn't vote for Nehlen or Little.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
I'm not against quixotic campaigns; indeed, I think the Alt-Right could benefit from one. But we should learn from the Ron Paul phenomenon. Paul had marinated in libertarianism for decades. And he presented a hopeful (and hokey) message. Nehlen and Little were simply too harsh.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
We need to grasp the dynamic of vanguard/populism.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
The vanguard is exoteric/explicit and future-oriented. The populist is esoteric/implicit and conservative.
The vanguard speaks to where people need to be. The populist speaks to where people are.
I'm on the vanguard, thus my rhetoric and ideas are "too soon": forward-looking, daring, sometimes outlandish. The populist must actually resonate with people who could vote for him. Bringing the vanguard and the populist together is the goal. And we haven't cracked the nut yet.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
After Charlottesville, we had a vanguard that was trying to be esoteric/implicit ("American nationalism" and palatable patriotism) and populists who were way too exoteric/explicit. This was ass-backwards from the beginning and led nowhere.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
American conservatives love elections and the thought of sending "Mr. Smith" to Washington to clean up the joint. This is hopelessly naive .— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
We should attempt to use the democratic system without actually believing in its myths. In this regard, we can learn from a the elite.
The elite pick winners after they've won. Iow, they don't get excited by a "good man" who's idealistically trying to go to Washington. Instead, they link up with existing players and power centers. (And they can turn a genuine leftist into a neo-liberal with 30 pieces of silver.)— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
Here's my advice. If you're running for office and you're Alt-Right, then, for heaven's sake, KEEP A LID ON IT! Try to actually win, and link up with Alt-Right leaders behind the scenes. Once in office, run cover for us and do things that benefit the general racial awakening.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
Whatever you think about Nehlen, his "shall not censor" legislation was brilliant. It would've been even better if he'd capitalized on the amazing opportunity of Paul Ryan's retirement and the good will extended to him by normie conservatives like Ann Coulter and Steve Bannon.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 10, 2018
- There's this very famous "National Geographic"-Cover and it's actually one of the most famous Photographs of the 20th Century. It's a Photograph of a striking afghani Woman [Sharbat Gula] with green Eyes and light brownish-blonde Hair staring out into the Camera and if I just say that, you know what I'm talking about. Again, one of he most famous Photographs in the last hundred Years. And that Woman is Aryan, at some Level. That Woman has probably pretty similar DNA to me ... Does she really have european Identity? I would say no. The Fact that she is a Muslim changes that fundamentally. The Fact that she's coming from this just radically different Environment changes that differently. Now ... can there be Connections between the, you know, Whites in the Middle-East, Whites in Europe, Whites in Northamerica? Of Course there can, um, but Identity, it's not just purely about Race.
Sargon of Akkad
It's up to Sargon. I'd be more than happy to.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 19. April 2018
I'd love to take on Sorghum again.— Richard 🎃 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) October 12, 2018
Serena Tarr -- the best embedded researcher I’ve ever experienced. pic.twitter.com/Ye2BGr9k3Q— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 15, 2018
Stefan blocked me in 2016, not for disagreeing with him but for frequently retweeting him. Obviously, Stefan is fully red-pilled, but he wants to remains endlessly in a liminal stage in which he non-committally announces “But I’m an empiricist...”— Richard 🦃 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 21, 2018
FWIW, I’m *not* an empiricist. https://t.co/4XXH4RiCkU
[On 3 January 2018, after Steve Bannon called Donald Trump jr's meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya, "a Kremlin-connected lawyer who claimed to have compromising information on Hillary Clinton", "treasonous", "unpatriotic" and "bad S**t" and Donald Trump said Steve had "lost his mind", Richard tweeted:]
As many have already pointed out...— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 3, 2018
Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya took place in June 2016.
Bannon joined the campaign in August.
His comments are meaningless, post-facto back-biting.
Meeting with a Russian to discuss politics is not illegal our treasonous, and Don Jr. did nothing wrong. Bannon is living in some cartoonish, Cold War fever dream...or else he's creating scapegoats to cover for his own failures. One of the two.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 3, 2018
Steve Bannon is a bat-shit Boomer, who's high on his own supply.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 3, 2018
No reason to take this guy seriously anymore.
[This is a separate tweet:]
Steve Bannon is a far more toxic presence than antifa. The latter proudly announce themselves as communists. Bannon presents himself around the world as the face of the populist Right. https://t.co/POpNYn43gR— Richard 🦃 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 18, 2018
Steve King is a Christian-Zionist and AIPAC Yes-man, which is why Ben Shapiro used to like him.— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 10, 2019
But speak up in favor of Whites (or give the appearance that you might), and you've become Ben's enemy. pic.twitter.com/PmsNZKimRy
- The Stock-Market is going to lose 50 Percent of its Value by Christmas of 2019. Hold me to my Prediction.
- Twenty-something beta-males and Stuff-White-People-Like people will support socialized medicine of any kind if they know what’s cool for them.
- 14th of January 2010
- I think we actually should use the Government to benefit ourselves, I think we should have a national Healthcare-System.
- I'm not a Nazbol ... I think it's kind of weird that I'm being accused of this. Uh, but, that being said, I'm not a Conservative in the american Sense of the Term, in the Sense that I'm obsessed with the free Markets and all that Kind of Stuff. Uh, I am perfectly willing to use Socialism when it benefits our People.
- In Response to the Question: "Is Richard Nazbol?", during a YouTube-Livestream on the 18th of January 2018
The Alt Right
- If you were to sum it up in one Word, I would say it's "Identity" and that Identity is the Foundation of everything. And also, I've put forward this Mantra: "Race is real, Race matters and Race is the Foundation of Identity".
- The Alt Right is an Identity-Movement for white People in the United States and around the World.
- The Alt Right is a ... revolutionary Movement in the best Sense of the Word.
- I don't think Trump would have been elected without the Alt Right.
I was ambivalent about this issue throughout 2018. Most who wanted to denounce the Alt-Right, or distance themselves, did so for the wrong reasons: "look at me, I'm just a friendly neighborhood conservative."— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 16, 2019
I still like the term, and it continues to exist, whether we like it or not. "Dissident" is an accurate term for where we are right now, though it's not as inspiring and cool.— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 16, 2019
Just don't call me a conservative!
The Alt Lite
- We could say that People like Gavin and Milo are kind of taking their Energy from the Alt Right. They're doing Alt-Right-light-Type-Stuff and whether you think that's bad because it's, you know, taking Energy and pushing it towards Mainstream-Places or whether you think that's great, because they are this Entry-Point, a Gateway-Drug, so to speak, pushing towards us, I don't know the Answer to that, but it is an interesting Phenomenon and it is a [sic] unexpected, ironical Phenomenon that there's been a kind of Alt-Rightification of the Mainstream.
- The Alt-Light has also hitched its wagon to "free speech". The catch is, there’s clearly some free speech they don’t like, particularly regarding race and Jewish activism and influence. In order for the Alt-Light to maintain its current position—playing footsie with the real Alt-Right and playing footsie with establishment conservatives—they are going to have to engage in thought-policing and disavows.
- The Chinese ... and I don't disrespect the Chinese at all, but they don't quite have this respect for Individuality or Life itself that we do and that can have Disadvantages, of Course it can also have Advantages.
- We do have to have a big Picture and that big Picture fundamentally is an Ethnostate ... Theodore Herzl was willing to dream the Dream and it became a Reality. Now, the Ethnostate is absolutely not going to emerge next Tuesday, but there has to be a Vision.
- Now, could we co-exist with Israel? No Question, of Course we could.
The Rebel Media
- [No] ... I don't want to become one of these, you know, Rebel-Media-Neoconservatives, where ... you know: "I oppose Islam because it's a Threat to Feminism" or something. I'm not going to take that Line of Thought.
- Tulsi Gabbard is someone i think we should at least consider supporting. Just the Fact that the Establishment hates her, that says something about her, that says she's genuine.
Speaking of the Fact that Tila Tequila attended the National Policy Institute's Conference in 2016, Richard has said: "I thought the most controversial Thing that I was going to have to answer to was the Fact that Tila Tequila attended. Like, Tila Tequila became, we kind of forget about this now, but in 2016 Tila Tequila supported Trump and she became this like Alt Right, you know, Vietnamese Alt Right-Godesse, you know, honorary Caucasian, something."
- [W]hen Turks took away one of the Jewels of european aryan Civilisation that is Constantinople, Byzantium, they fundamentally changed it ethnically. I mean, is Turkey a Place for Turks? I mean, you should ask Erdogan that Question. Do, you know, don't you, Erdoğan, have a fundamental Blood-and-Soil-Concept at the Heart of your State or is Turkey for everyone? And, I mean, the Fact is, it used to be a Place for us. And, again, I won't make no Bones about it, I truly despise the Turks. Um, you know, I don't think they offer anything to the World and ... that is our Land. I mean, I absolutely would support a unified european Effort to take back that near Asia entirely. And whataever happens to Turks, I don't give a S**t. I don't care about them. They are ugly and just appalling People with no Culture. I have visited Turkey. I have been there, and ... I began to just despise those People. Uh, we have this beautiful Hagia Sophia ... imprisoned with these disgusting Mosques ... this repulsive Religion of Islam.
When asked by Michael Edison Hayden about Women voting in Elections, Richard said: "I don’t necessarily think that that’s a great Thing".
Unite the Right
Unite the Right 2
I won't be participating.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) July 1, 2018
- I've never found stressing white Genocide to be a great Idea. And they've had, uh, they've [people who talk about white Genocide] had some Success and Things like that, it's just, it's never made Sense to me, it, and I don't think it makes Sense to others. When you, (a) when you say "white Genocide", is that against white People or are Whites committing it? And when you say "Genocide" you have these Images of, you know, Extermination Camps or People with Machetes or, you know, Blood and Guts everywhere. It just doesn't, it seems like when you say: "We're suffering white Genocide", I think for a normal Person, they're like: "What are you talking about?".
Mainstream articles on White Nationalism, identitarianism, etc. are becoming less shrill, less like SPLC-knockoffs.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 31, 2016
More implicit white nationalism from…Bernie Sanders, who wants to make America more like “Vermont” & “Scandinavian” http://t.co/mdoKNr4LHE— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) July 14, 2015
- No, I'm not a white Supremacist, absolutely. White Supremacy means that a white Person would want to rule over other People.
- Answering Question by Roland Martin: "So, are you a white Supremacist?".
- We don't exploit other Groups, we ... don't gain anything from their Presence. They need us and not the other Way around.
- They clearly have a fascination with being whipped and tied up and totally dominated.
- You win some, you lose some. Um, but I think as I got older and I got more confident -- and, granted, I have the advantage of being the good-looking guy, I mean, I'm over six feet tall, I'm, you know, handsome etc., but, I would just say you just go for it ... No one's ever complained, no woman's ever complained because I've tried to kiss her. And they might, you know, rebuff me or whatever, but just go for it. They really want you to show some form of forwardness and aggression. Just be, there has to be a little bit of boldness.
Women should never be allowed to make foreign policy. It’s not that they’re “weak.” To the contrary, their vindictiveness knows no bounds.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 27, 2016
This kid is awesome. https://t.co/e4FvutbLpE— Richard 🐇 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 13, 2019
Quotes about him
If @RichardBSpencer thinks the Alt-Right is only White Nationalism PERIOD, don't know why he doesn't just use the term WHITE NATIONALISM.— Colin Liddell (@AffirmativRight) April 19, 2017
- Richard Spencer is a satanic racial imperialist, not a nationalist.
- After the ukrainian Revolution suddenly he was basically turning "Radix" into an Outlet for Russia-Today-Propaganda and, you know, was extolling Empire. And basically, you know, I think a Lot of this has to do with the Influence of his Wife, who is a very, very strident russian Nationalist and basically spends a Lot of her Time pushing, you know, Kremlin-Propaganda about Ukraine. Suddenly Ethnonationalism became a bad Thing when Ethnonationalism meant Ukraine demanding that it chart its own Course rather than let Russia ... do it.
There so much to say about @RichardBSpencer's run for President of the United States, but not here or now, just yet. I am honored and proud to support him. He is a man with vision, intelligence, and an uncommon kindness. I look forward to helping him make history.— Joachim Hoch (@HcJoachim) December 16, 2018
- Yeah, Richard Spencer and Julia Ioffe, they were a serious Thing. They might, uh ... Maybe they're meant for each other. And the Heart has Reasons of its own that the Mind will never understand.
- And what's interesting is he's had a long-running, fairly serious Relationship with Julia Ioffe of "The Atlantic". So she's this Ashkenazi-Jew from Russia, Leftwing-Journalist who gets a Lot of TV-Airtime and yet she's just had this long-running Affair wih Richard Spencer, who's also had Affairs with other female Journalists who've covered him.
- Richard Spencer ... back at Unite the Right last Year at Charlottesville, when he fled the City, he went and ... slept with a certain trad Thot. He did, yes. This ... trad Thot was in Attendance at Unite the Right as a Journalist. And ... they had Sex in a Hotel-Room.
He speaks to concerns about racial identity. Last time I checked he never said which races got to be concerned. He focuses on Whites, but his concern extends to the preservation of other identities.— Megan 🐧 Penguin (@Bigbadwolfhuff) December 16, 2018
And I’m being evaluated as a failure. I’m not saying you say that, it’s just the common conclusion these days. In case you haven’t heard, he’s got a presidential run in the works. Returning to the past is NOT a campaign prospect.— Megan 🐧 Penguin (@Bigbadwolfhuff) December 16, 2018
Well, Richard will be heralded as a progressive when he runs on UBI, loan forgiveness, universal single-payer healthcare for all, and a reduced military budget. Sound like Reagan or our bombastic buffoon Trump to you? :)— Megan 🐧 Penguin (@Bigbadwolfhuff) December 16, 2018
Having read my criticism of the gay #Alt-Right hijack, @RichardBSpencer has confirmed he's straight. Very pleased to hear it, tho I never said he wasn't! I hope he will now join me in condemning and resisting outright the gay-right agenda. #tradition #familyvalues #demographics pic.twitter.com/E0oeXWkqoB— Nick Griffin (@NickGriffinBU) February 22, 2018
What’s more important to you, saving the white race or bashing Israel? Lol.— Ronny Cameron (@RonnyCameron86) February 11, 2019
I for one do not welcome multiculturalism just for the sake of opposing Zionist interests. Get your priorities straight bra ;).
(Spencer’s current strategy is cancer)
How am I pathetic? Because I despise Joachim for telling me to slit my wrists and kill myself? Or because I called Richard out for being a two-faced beta boy?— Ronny Cameron (@RonnyCameron86) February 11, 2019
So, @RichardBSpencer is willing to align with the Dems just to stick it to Israel. He seems unaware of the fact that Jewish power and control goes beyond Zionism. He fails to realize they control both the left (globalism) and the right (Zionism).— Ronny Cameron (@RonnyCameron86) February 11, 2019
FYI: Soros is a liberal, Dick.
I once thought the Alt-Right had a leader. I realize now how wrong I was.— Ronny Cameron (@RonnyCameron86) January 14, 2019
Richard Spencer's new girlfriend, who has a very public Instagram, made him pose in front of a homosexual pride flag. He should have said no. pic.twitter.com/VU9oCEHHLf— Roosh (@rooshv) October 24, 2018
- Richard Spencer doesn’t give a FLYING F**K [Asterisks added] if you become unemployable.
You're a coward and you're afraid of @RichardBSpencer— ❄️HYPERBOREAN❄️ (@WarriorEternal8) March 23, 2019
Haha nice try at remote control kiddo.— Stefan Molyneux (@StefanMolyneux) March 23, 2019
To answer your question directly, I'm sure she's an expert on a great many things.— Richard ⛄️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 28, 2019
- A satanic racial imperialist.
2013 to 2015 inclusive
Arguments with Randy Scheunemann
In January 2013, Richard had an Argument with Randy Scheunemann, who is, according to "The Daily Beast", a "longtime GOP foreign policy hand, one-time lobbyist for the Georgian government, and former John McCain advisor". "The Daily Beast" characterised it as an Argument between a paleoconservative Noninterventionist, Richard, and a neoconservative Interventionist, Randy, who happened to be on the same Chairlift at Whitefish Mountain Resort, a Ski Resort. Both of them were Members of Big Mountain Ski Club, which conducts its School at Whitefish Mountain Resort. Richard asked him where Randy worked. When Randy told him "Washington" and gave him his full Name, Richard said he knew who he was and, according to "The Daily Beast", started "berating" him "for being a neocon and for believing in this whole democracy BS". Randy, who was "Too flabergasted to react", then waited for his son, who was on the next Chairlift. Ninety Minutes later, Randy told the Manager of the Club about the Incident, adding: "I’m not telling you so you can do something about it, I’m telling you because if I pop him in the Nose you’ll know why." Because he said this and because there were no witnesses, the manager didn't take any action.
There was then a second Incident on 31 December 2013, after which they both resigned from the Club. "The Western News" describes it this Way:
"A second incident took place on Dec. 31, 2013 at the club room at the resort where Randy Scheunemann and Richard Spencer got into an argument and had to be separated by staff and other members.
"On Jan. 1, 2014 the club manager sent both men an email explaining their behavior and language were inappropriate and the personal issues between them will not be tolerated within the Club or any of its facilities."
Deportation from Hungary and first Schengen-Ban
In October 2014, Richard was arrested and gaoled in Hungary. He had tried to organise a National Policy Institute Conference in Budapest. The Keynote Speaker was going to be Russian Nationalist Alexander Dugin, but Hungary denied him a Visa. Prime Minister Viktor Orban personally "ordered that all legal means be used to prevent the gathering from occurring" and declared Richard a "national security threat". James Kirchick of "The Daily Beast" condemned Richard's Arrest, saying: "I may loathe what Richard Spencer has to say, but I will defend, unequivocally, his right to say it." He was let go after 72 Hours and banned for three Years from the Schengen Area.
Does roman Salute while Milo Yiannopoulos sings
Banned from entering UK
In June 2016, Richard received an Envelope marked "On Her Britannic Majesty's Service". It turned out the UK's Home Office had reviewed Things he had said and Theresa May, who at that Time was Home-Secretary and therefore Head of the Home Office, decided that he needed to be barred from being able to enter the UK. The Letter asserted that he had brought himself within the Scope of the following Behaviour:
"• writing, producing, publishing or distributing material,
"• public speaking including preaching,
"• running a website,
"• using a position of responsibility such as a teacher, community or youth leader
"to express views that:
"• foment or justify terrorist violence in furtherance of particular beliefs,
"• seek to provoke others to terrorist acts,
"• foment other serious criminal activity or seek to provoke others to serious criminal acts,
"• foster hatred which might lead to inter-community violence in the UK."
The letter then went on to quote Things he had said, among them Part of a Speech he made in 2013 about the Ethnostate he envisions where "Whites can again reach the stars", and stated:
"The Home Secretary considers that should you be allowed to enter the UK you would continue to espouse such views. In doing so, you would be committing listed behaviours and would therefore be behaving in a way that is not conducive to the public good.
"You are therefore instructed not to travel to the UK as you will be refused admission on arrival. Although there is no statutory right of appeal against the Home Secretary's decision, this decision is reviewed every 3 to 5 years."
See the Hailgate-Section of the Article on the Alt Right.
Twitter-Suspension and Reinstatement
Richard's Twitter Account was suspended on 15 November 2016 amid a Twitter Crackdown. On 10 December 2016, his Account was reinstated, something he celebrated with the Tweet "I'm back!" featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger. "The Wall Street Journal" says that Twitter-CEO Jack Dorsey personally weighed in and told Twitter's Trust- and Safety-Team that Richard, who had been been kicked off the Platform for allegedly operating too many Accounts, that he should be allowed to keep one.
Decided against congressional Run in Montana
Richard had told "The Huffington Post" in late 2016 that he was considering running for Montana's congressional Seat if Rep. Ryan Zinke (R) became US Secretary of the Interior. If Ryan was confirmed, it would likely trigger a special Election, Richard had said. A lot of People had been calling him and telling him: "Oh, you should do it, just do it, this is the Moment." Richard was taking it "very seriously" and said he "would only do it to win it". On 19 January 2017, he said in an Interview that he decided against it because of the Difficulties involved in running as an Independent.
Punched twice in DC
On 20 January 2017, Richard was punched twice in Washington DC. One of the Punches was caught on Camera as he was answering impromptu Questions near the Corner of 14th and K Street around 2:30 p.m. He looked down at a Pepe the Frog-Pin that he was was wearing and was discussing what it meant, when suddenly he got punched on the Side of the Head by a Man who then fled the Scene.
CPAC, Talk about Depeche Mode and Response
According to the Magazine "New York", on 23 February 2017, while Richard was outside the main Ballroom of the Gaylord International Hotel, where the Conservative Political Action Conference was taking Place, "A handful of young men in blue T-shirts pushed their way to the front of the crowd to ask Spencer if he was a fan of rock music, by way of explaining that without black people, our culture would lack such fundamental joys as the Rolling Stones." He responded that "Depeche Mode is the official Band of the alt Right." Soon after, a Security Guard interrupted the Conversation, saying to Richard: "You’re not welcome on the Property." Richard, who had bought a $150 ticket to attend the conferece, was shocked. He was very cooperative and said: "If they want to throw me out they can … It’s kind of pathetic." Ben Jacobs of "The Guardian" claimed that "multiple sources" had said that Raheem Kassam of "Breitbart News" "was instrumental in getting Richard Spencer kicked out of CPAC". In a Conversation with someone on Twitter, Raheem said that he had "just expressed a concern" and that it was fake News that he had had him removed.
When Depeche Mode Frontman Dave Gahan heard what Richard said about the Band, he said:
"I mean, this Guy gets way too much Publicity already. What’s dangerous about someone like Richard Spencer is, first of all, he’s a C--t -- and he’s a very educated C--t, and that’s the scariest Kind of all. I think over the Years there’s been a Number of Times when Things of ours have been misinterpreted -- either our Imagery, or something where People are not quite reading between the Lines.
"If anything, there’s a way more Sort of Socialist -- working Class, if you like -- industrial-sounding Aesthetic to what we do. That’s where we come from. We come from the Council Estates of Essex, which is a really s---ty Place, just 30 Minutes East of London, where they stuck everybody when London was getting too overpopulated in the late '60s. So I don’t quite get what he was [saying].
"I think it was one of those Things he threw out there for whatever. But he’s not that Type of Guy -- not like the other Guy, the Milo [Yiannopoulos], an Attention Seeker, a bit crazy obviously. I saw [Milo] on Bill Maher and I was just like: 'Wow, he really is a Nut Job'. Those People to me aren’t so dangerous, but this Guy's [Spencer] got some Weight behind him. I don’t like that, and certainly he had absolutely no Right to... [Pauses.] well, he has every Right. He lives in a free Country, and he can say what he likes. But at the same Time, it was a Bit disturbing. I haven’t had as many Phone Calls or Texts from People over something like that -- friends here and in the City, and other Artists who were Kind of shocked and like, 'What’s this?'"
At some Point, Dave also said: "I saw the Video of him getting punched [during Protests at the Inauguration of President Donald Trump]; he deserved it."
Kurt Eichenwald asks if Richard is gay, Richard makes Fun of him
On 18 March 2017, there was a Twitter-Row between Kurt Eichanwald and Richard. Kurt tweeted: ".@RichardBSpencer so yah, don't remind me or any other st marks graduate u oozed through our school. Because it makes us all want to vomit." Richard responded: "You're the man who was literally killed (almost) by a meme. We're going to write songs about you after the Revolution." Richard was making Fun of Kurt's Claim that he got sent into a Seizure by a Meme in December 2016. According to "The Washington Post", Kurt, who suffers from Epilepsy, "received a tweet in Dallas of a flashing animated image known as a GIF. It included the message, 'YOU DESERVE A SEIZURE FOR YOUR POSTS.'" The Person accused of sending the Tweet is John Rayne Rivello, a Marine Veteran who spent Time in Iraq and Afghanistan. John was charged with aggravated Assault with a deadly Weapon because of this. In November 2017, the Charge against John was dropped.
Kurt then went on to ask Richard if he was gay: "you couldn't write your own name. By the way, one of ur classmates said the rumor in class about u is ur gay. That true?" Richard responded: "Not that I care but how can we trust your memory of conversations?"
First Interview with Tara McCarthy
During an Interview with Tara McCarthy on 28 March 2017, Richard said: "I do have faith that there will be a new kind of very energetic, very, very radical and powerful new Right that is going to arise in these western Countries and I don't think we've really seen it yet." He then went on to suggest that Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen are part of that new Right and that he would vote for Marine if he were French and he would have voted for Geert, "but he [Geert] is a Kind of Neocon", he said.
Reaction to Donald Trump's Shayrat-Missile-Strike
Following Donald Trump's 59-strong Tomahawk-Cruise-Missile-Strike on Shayrat Airfield in Syria on 6 April 2017, which left 6 Troops and 9 Civilians dead, four of whom were Children, according to the Syrian State-News-Agency SANA, Richard started using a Syrian Flag-Emoji on Twitter and tweeted: "The #AltRight is against a war in Syria. Period."
Speaks at Auburn University
On 18 April 2017, Richard spoke at Auburn University — against its Wishes. The Event "almost did not happen", says CNN. The University had canceled the Event on the 14th because of what it called "safety concerns", but US District Court Judge W. Keith Watkins granted Richard's Request for an Injunction, requiring the University to allow him to speak on the 18th as planned.
Reaction to Southern Baptist Convention's Resolution against the Alt Right
On 14 June 2017, the Southern Baptist Convention passed a Resolution against the Alt Right that was put forward by Pastor Dwight McKissic. The final Version decried "every form of racism, including alt-right white supremacy, as antithetical to the Gospel of Jesus Christ" and denounced and repudiated "white supremacy and every form of racial and ethnic hatred as of the devil". When Richard got Word that it was passed, he posted this Tweet:
Sam Francis wrote about the cucked SBC in the mid-'90s: "Christian theology is the grandmother of bolshevism..."https://t.co/ThlYA54liv— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 14, 2017
Lucian B. Wintrich's "I'm v curious"-Tweet
On 17 June 2017, Lucian B. Wintrich, White-House-Correspondent with "The Gateway Pundit", tweeted this:
The accusations Lucian Wintrich is making are false, disgusting and outrageous. https://t.co/D8e8fzKTgt— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 17, 2017
Richard's Wife, Nina Spencer, tweeted: "Lucian, this degeneracy you've posted is a classic case of psychological projection by you and the Milo crowd. I say this as Richard's wife." Lucian replied with this Tweet:
Not sure how directly photographed & unaltered messages about your husband's sexual proclivities are a "psychological projection". Denial? https://t.co/om190VMGi9— Lucian B. Wintrich (@lucianwintrich) June 17, 2017
Freedom-of-Speech-Rally at Lincoln-Memorial in DC
Richard was present at the Alt Right's Freedom-of-Speech-Rally at the Lincoln-Memorial in Washington DC on 25 June 2017 at Noon. He was the last to speak, stating, among other Things: "The most radical Thing you can say is: 'I am white, my Life has meaning.'"
Visits University of Florida
According to the YouTube-Channel ABC Action News, a Woman, who identified herself only as Simran, was denied entry to the Event because she had a Hindi Tattoo. She claimed they did not let her in because they did not know what her Tattoo said. In a Conversation with Jesse Lee Peterson on 2 November 2017, Richard Spencer said that Tickets were handed out to People who "were making a Good-Faith-Effort to go listen to" him. Reporter Christopher Mathias tweeted that most People were let in:
To be clear, look like they're letting most people in, not just Nazis https://t.co/qwJA4OgRzD— Christopher Mathias (@letsgomathias) 19. Oktober 2017
About 90 Minutes after Richard's Speech, Tyler Eugene Tenbrink (ca. 1989), of Richmond, Texas, and Colton Fears (ca. 1989) and William Fears (ca. 1987), of Pasadena, California, who are white Nationalists and were travelling together in a silver Jeep, allegedly "pulled up to six to eight protesters [in their 20s] near a bus stop and confronted them", according the "The Washington Post". Police alleged that the three white Nationalists "threatened the group, making Nazi salutes and shouting chants about Hitler", after which one of the Protesters "hit the Jeep with a baton". Authorities say that at this Point Tyler "jumped out with a gun" and the other two white Nationalists, Alachua-County-Sheriff's Arrest-Report alleges, encouraged him to shoot. Tyler fired a Shot that "hit a nearby building", after which the white Nationalists "fled in the Jeep, but one of the people who had been targeted got the license plate number and reported it to police". The three Men had also attended Unite the Right.
Unverified on Twitter
On 13 November 2017, Twitter unverified Richard's Twitter-Account, causing him to lose his blue Checkmark. Twitter explained that "Verification was meant to authenticate identity & voice but it is interpreted as an endorsement or an indicator of importance".
Verified no more! Is it not okay to be proudly White? 🤷🏻♂️— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 15, 2017
Banned again from Schengen-Countries -- this Time for five Years
On 20 November 2017, the Polish Site niezalezna.pl reported that Richard had just been banned from the Schengen-Countries for five Years. This came on the Heels of the Expiry of a 3-Year-Ban from the Schengen-Countries that was issued in 2014, after he attempted to organise a Conference in Hungary.
Responds to Allegation that President Trump called Haiti, El Salvador and african Countries "Sh*thole-Countries"
Responding to the Allegation that, while discussing Immigration with Lawmakers on 11 January 2018 in the Oval Office, President Donald Trump had called Haiti, El Salvador and african Countries "Sh*thole-Countries" and that he had said: "Why are we having all these People from Sh*thole-Countries come here?" and "then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway", Richard Spencer changed his Emoji on Twitter from a Skier to a norwegian Flag and tweeted the following:
I must come to the defense of #Haiti! It's a potentially beautiful and productive country. The problem is that it's filled with shithole people. If the French dominated, they could make it great again. #MakeHaitiGreatAgain— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 12, 2018
Spencer also had a Twitter-Conversation with Marion Godager Tveter, a norwegian Politician with Miljøpartiet De Grønne or the Green Party in Oslo (Oslo MDG):
That is my flag. It symbolises freedom, peace, human dignity and equality. You have no right to it. #Norway does not support you.— Marion GodagerTveter (@mgtveter) January 13, 2018
Oh really, that's what your flag means?— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 13, 2018
(It's really sad to see Europeans aping American ideology. Washington didn't even have to occupy you!)
Fascinating that you consider these values yours, and interesting that you believe the transfer of values went that way. You may want to educate yourself on contemporary European politics :)— Marion GodagerTveter (@mgtveter) January 13, 2018
Represents himself in a Lawsuit stemming from Unite the Right
According to Journalist Graeme Wood's Tweets, one of which was retweeted by Richard, Richard is representing himself in a Virginia-Civil-Lawsuit. The Lawsuit stems from the Unite-the-Right-Rally.
Hate @RichardBSpencer all you want: it's still worrisome if a person can't find a lawyer, in a matter as serious as this— Graeme Wood (@gcaw) February 1, 2018
Reacts to Gary Younge's Cheddarman-Tweet
On 7 February 2018, "Guardian"-Journalist Gary Younge tweeted this Tweet, featuring a "Guardian"-Article about Cheddarman, a Briton believed to have lived 10,000 Years ago and to have had blue Eyes and dark Skin:
Suck on that Richard Spencer https://t.co/zomnyKYjkT— Gary Younge (@garyyounge) February 7, 2018
Richard tweeted back:
Yes, Gary, 10,000 years ago, our skin looked like yours does today. Thanks, evolution! https://t.co/0fvn7wbGVi— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 8, 2018
There's a Bit of a Backstory to this. At the fifteenth American-Renaissance-Conference at Montgomery Bell State Park in Burns, Tennessee in July 2017, Gary had interviewed Richard. In the Interview, Richard had said to Gary, who was born in Britain: "You know that that's [Britain's] not your real Home".
Speaks at Michigan-State-University
On 5 March 2018, Richard visited Michigan-State-University to speak. There were clashes outside. Greg Conte was among the 25 arrested, 13 of which were to face potential Felony-Charges, and 4 Officers were injured. Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Worker-Party was there (bearded Man wearing Glasses at the Front):
The moment when white nationalists, protesters collided outside Richard Spencer speech at MSU pic.twitter.com/rQwjeVE0f0— Jonathan Oosting (@jonathanoosting) March 5, 2018
Here's a Video of Anti-Richard-Spencer-People working themselves up:
- "We [the Alt Right, Identitarians] entered the real World in 2017, we entered it in a big Way. Many of us went to Berkeley. We went to Charlottesville 1. We shocked the World with a Surprise-Tiki-Torch-Rally that no one saw coming. That inspired Charlottesville 2 and a massive display of Energy, Defiance. Charlottesville 2 was a Bit of a Disaster, I ... could go into it, I'll probably go into it in Q and A."
- "I have never gained anything in my Life or my Career by watering it down. 'Just be a little more palatable'. The Meek shall never inherit the Earth. The strong and the bold always rule".
After his Speech, he held his usual Ask-me-anything-Session, which he prefaced by saying: "There's actually a great Advantage to the Fact that it's a small Crowd, so you can raise your Hand".
Twitter-Conversation with Dwight McKissic
"Choice" is a canard. Black students fail. White students score, more or less, at the same levels as their European counterparts. https://t.co/0QErh8HA59— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
The PC disease infects all levels of education, both public and private. Boomer conservatives love to attack "gummit" as the source of failure in education. They're simply avoiding the real issues.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
What’s the real issue?— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
1) Racial differences in average intelligence; 2) dogma of egalitarianism, multiculturalism, etc.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
Have u seen the movie, “Hidden Figures”? Problem is not racial differences...that’s classic racist thinking. The problem is a lack of motivation due to hopelessness that good jobs await them,lack of accountability for better outcomes in their schools, & fatherlessness.M. Obama.— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
Have you seen the film "Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis," directed by Richard Lynn and starring... you! https://t.co/ea9zI91LjW— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
“Starring Me”LOL.U didn’t address my larger point that ur “intelligence argument” has been debunked millions of times. I’m also proof that “intelligence” doesn’t explain the urban school crisis.Egyptians Mesopotamians Ethiopians are Black&fathers of civilized society(I Chrn 4:40)— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
No one questions the data: Blacks have a significantly lower average IQ than most everyone else. Some question the significance of IQ (and "g," general intelligence). The main dispute is over how to interpret the data: ie, how many epicycles we need to explain away the disparity.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
Your so called data contradicts the Bible. Blacks are fearfully and wonderfully made as all of God’s children. God did not make one race more intelligent than another(Acts 10:34). Malachi 2: 10, declares, “One God has created us all equal.” I believe God, over ur so called data.— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
Well, I guess that settles it then.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
Always heard you were a smart. Now I know. God said it. That settles it, whether I believe it or I believe not. And Yes....I believe what God said about me & my People.— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
What God has spoken is radically different than ur opinion.Whose report do I believe? The report of The Lord.
The biblical descendants of Ham(Africa) were numerically, politically, and culturally the dominant people of the ancient world & the fathers of civilized society as we know it today. Egypt is called “The Land Of Ham.” I dare u speak so unintelligently about African descendants.— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
You wuz not kangz. Africans were enslaved by Egyptian Caucasians.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
Twitter-Conversation with Nathan Cofnas
Jordan Peterson tweeted this on 23 March 2018:
Richard responded with this:Nathan Cofnas responded with this Tweet, after which a Conversation between Nathan and Richard ensued:
@RichardBSpencer - Re. your claim that "Dr. Peterson is simply wrong": The study claiming that Jews receive preferential treatment in Ivy League admissions was discredited years ago. https://t.co/DDxlKkxit4— Nathan Cofnas (@nathancofnas) 26. März 2018
I've read Gellman and Unz's response. I don't see any debunking. Also, Richard Lynn concludes much the same thing in *The Chosen People*: high IQ does not fully explain Ashkenazi Jewish overrepresentation.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 27. März 2018
@RichardBSpencer did you read my paper? I wrote: "But a mean IQ of 110 is not enough to explain Jewish achievement."— Nathan Cofnas (@nathancofnas) 27. März 2018
The technical stuff seems to be begging the real issue:— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 27. März 2018
Jews have a religio-racial consciousness and they engage in networking (ethnic nepotism) to advance their people.
Do you really disagree?
The technical stuff is important. If Jews aren't overrepresented in universities/competitive jobs relative to their IQ/location/personality traits, there's no reason to look for other explanations. I'm not aware of any evidence that Jews are more ethnocentric than gentile whites.— Nathan Cofnas (@nathancofnas) 28. März 2018
Denounces Paul Nehlen after Paul doxes Ricky Vaughn
2-3 April 2018
Paul Nehlen needs to just go away.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 3. April 2018
Where were you 2 months ago when he should have been disavowed by people like you?— kotku (@pszczolko44) 3. April 2018
I remember Spencer actually did that around then— Vendetta Vittorio🌹🇺🇸 (@VendettaVitorio) 3. April 2018
If he actually did then my bad but I just remember people like Spencer and those associated with him saying he was necessary.— kotku (@pszczolko44) 3. April 2018
Spencer has talked in a coolheaded way about the strategic faults of Paul Nehlen in a couple of videos and pods. Initially, he was intrigued as we all were, but he didn't explicitly advocate for Nehlen's strategy.— wandey (@boomshkee) 3. April 2018
I would also say that hard-line disavowing based on unclear parameters of optics out of the gate is not a strategy we should pursue for the future because "we" were burnt here.— wandey (@boomshkee) 3. April 2018
My point is that his trajectory was obvious. It should have been disavowed months ago. I guess I missed Spencer’s video on it and apologized for the assumption.— kotku (@pszczolko44) 3. April 2018
Nehlen went from humble MAGA guy to ridiculous shitlord in a matter of months. I got whiplash. I never spoke with him. But people I know did, and they urged him to stop his nonsense. Even after Bannon disavowed I thought the campaign could be salvaged but he kept up the nonsense— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 3. April 2018
5 April 2018
On 5 April 2018, Richard continued denouncing Paul over the Ricky-Vaughn-Dox:
On the Internet, doxxing is the equivalent of nuclear war: it is brutal and leaves a toxic aftermath and unintended consequences. I disagreed with a lot (not all) of what Ricky Vaughn wrote recently. But nothing he said came close to warranting a doxxing strike. #IStandWithRicky— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
I was highly skeptical of Nehlen's candidacy from the beginning. By Christmas, it was clear to me that he was a political moron. I, of course, received tons of heat for "counter-signaling."— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
In the end, he was far worse than I ever imagined.
The idea that Paul Nehlen "red pilled" a single person is dubious to me. Instead of speaking directly to his constituents, he appealed, in a solipsistic way, to a fan base of shitlords who couldn't vote for him. The whole thing was a massive waste of time.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
An Alt-Right candidate needs to either be an identitarian Ron Paul--a visionary and educator--or a populist winner, who speaks to people where they are.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
Nehlen was the worst of both worlds.
Nehlen's "vision" was dumbed-down Bannonism (which is saying something). His retail strategy was extreme trolling.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
Trolling was fun in 2016, and has is uses, but if you can't see the obvious limits of this strategy--its hard ceiling--there's no hope for you.
The revolution will take place in the real world. We need to develop serious people and institutions. We’ve already seen the utmost limit of trolling and “based memes.” Nehlen’s absurd candidacy proved that (among other things).— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
Tweets critically of Donald Trump over Syria
"Wiped from Facebook"
Mike Enoch just got banned from Twitter after getting retweeted by @AnnCoulter. I got wiped from Facebook this weekend.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 16, 2018
Timing is very important.
The Alt-Right is being recognized as THE grounded, authentic anti-war movement in the U.S.
For our enemies, that's unacceptable.
Agrees to talk with Bryan Sharpe
- On the 19th of April 2018, Richard Spencer agreed to have a Conversation with Bryan Sharpe (pictured Right), a.k.a. "Hotep Jesus", on the YouTube-Channel Dark Triad Man after tweeting this Tweet, which he later deleted:
- After deleting the Tweet, Richard was invited by @DarkTriadMan, a.k.a. Ivan Throne, to be on a Livestream with Bryan, an Invitation he accepted:
Bryan had accepted the Invitation previously:
Sounds more like a conversation than a debate. I'd be happy to talk to Hotep Jesus and learn what's he's about.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 19. April 2018
My tweet was directed at conservatives. I wasn't attacking hoteps. It was being misunderstood. That's why I deleted.
I'm in.— Hotep Jesus 🧠 (@VibeHi) 19. April 2018
- Richard's deleted Tweet had come after Bryan was interviewed by Laura Ingraham of Fox News:
- The Interview with Laura came after Bryan walked into a Starbucks to check and see what would happen if he asked for a free Cup of Coffee as "Reparations", which he was promptly given by the young Lady behind the Counter, a Student named Amanda, who made clear they weren't like the Starbucks-Employee in Philadelphia that called 911 on two black Men for sitting in a Starbucks without buying anything as they were waiting for a Business-Meeting on 12 April:
Starbucks is racist https://t.co/fPf3ERMlXX— Hotep Jesus 🧠 (@VibeHi) 15. April 2018
The Talk, however, never took Place. Ivan tweeted that he "punked out":
Randa Jarrar asks: "Like, why is Spencer's House still standing?"
On the 22nd of April 2018, Ryan Saavedra tweeted Footage of Randa Jarrar, Professor at CSU Fresno, asking: "Like, why is Spencer's House still standing?". It is unknown whether or not she was talking about Richard Spencer, who is now aware of what she said, judging by his Retweets.
Asks for Help with civil Lawsuit stemming from Unite the Right
I'm under attack, and I need your help. Please support my legal defense fund for Civil Action No. 3:17-cv-00072-NKM.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 27, 2018
Or donate via Bitcoin: 17weovvcSuHMBmQLdWTc5Lt3jEEDm2q44f
Is being heard by Judge on May 24.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 27, 2018
Gives Kudos to Donald Trump for the Events in the Koreas
I've taken the "reality pill" on Trump in terms of his being a real paradigm-changer... That said, the #KoreaSummit is a real achievement, and he should be given a lot of credit, along with Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-in. Kudos!— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 27, 2018
Deplatformed from WePay
I have been deplatformed from WePay, which processes payments for FundingJustice.— Richard 🎂 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 2, 2018
The good news is that the vast majority of payments have been deposited. A few got refunded.
I will have a Freestarter page up soon.
Thanks to everyone who donated. Response was amazing!
Denies abandoning the Alt Right
Has Richard Spencer Abandoned The Alt Right? https://t.co/ZCheDzMM6m— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 12, 2018
The short answer is no. However, this commentator grasps perfectly the intellectual direction I’m headed in. Simple ethno-nationalism (muh borders) or “race realism” (muh IQ charts) is not going to cut it. The Alt-Right/ identitarians lack an understanding of the nature of power.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 12, 2018
you ARE the alt right, you cant run from your own title ffs— Cynegold (@IamCynegold) May 12, 2018
He’s not running from the label “Alt-Right.” Richard’s just relaying the fact that certain elements in the Movement do not grasp the true nature of power in international relations and other affairs.— Columbian 🇧🇲 Empire (@ColumbianEmpire) May 12, 2018
There needs to be a new ideological impetus in the Movement- one that can move further than the rather shallow scope of topics like identity and race, without betraying them.— Columbian 🇧🇲 Empire (@ColumbianEmpire) May 12, 2018
Exactly. I don’t run away. But we’ve hit a certain limit. We need to learn and reassess. That’s what I’m in the process of.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 12, 2018
Reacts to Justice John Roberts's Statement following the Supreme Court's Upholding of Donald Trump's Travel-Ban 3.0
The Following is a Twitter-Thread Richard tweeted following the Supreme Court's Upholding of Proclamation 9645:
Justice Roberts on #TravelBan: “The Proclamation is expressly premised on legitimate purposes: preventing entry of nationals who cannot be adequately vetted and inducing other nations to improve their practices . . . The text says nothing about religion.”— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 26, 2018
Roberts is granting too much. Non-citizens have no rights. The President could issue a ban of left-handed red-heads if he wanted. And let's not forget the U.S. regularly *kills* people from other countries without launching a Constitutional crisis.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 26, 2018
What's fascinating is that foreign nationals are being conflated with non-White citizens within the country, who actually have Constitutional rights.— Richard 🏴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 26, 2018
Considers, but declines Offer to participate in Unite the Right 2
"The Daily Beast" reported on the 31st of July 2018, that Jason Kessler, the Man who planned Unite the Right 1, and Richard had the following Conversation by Text-Message on the 27th of May 2018:
Richard: "So what's up"
Jason: "We’re planning a rally in both Charlottesville and Washington DC for August 12"
Richard: "Let me seriously consider this"
In August 2018, Richard tweeted:
As I’ve stated before, I will *not* be participating in the Unite The Right 2 rally. (I’ll, of course, *consider* any good-faith offer for an appearance, as I did Kessler’s. But I’ve already made my decision clear on many occasions now.) https://t.co/DBIHMmnAKf— Richard 😎 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 5, 2018
*doesn't make sense...— Richard 😎 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 8, 2018
Ryan Faulk decides not to debate Richard on one of JF Gariépy's YouTube-Channels
YouTube Ryan Faulk, a.k.a. The Alternative Hypothesis, decided not to debate Richard on the 29th of August 2018 moderated by JF Gariépy. Ryan said he had never agreed to do the Debate on JF's Channel and that he heard and saw Statements by JF that led him to believe he wouldn't be a nuetral Moderator. Richard went on JF's Channel anyway that Day. Richard tweeted:
Then, hours before the debate, he pulled out and demanded that I go on his channel. Sorry, Ryan, that's bullshit. We had an agreement.— Richard 🐻 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 29, 2018
I'll be on JF's program tonight. We'll have a great conversation and address, fairly, some of Faulk's points, among other things.
- "Richard Spencer: 'Why Do They Hate Us?'" 0:30. YouTube. American Renaissance. Published 8 May 2015. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- "DICK AT NIGHT: Rise and Fall of the Alt-Lite with Richard Spencer and Ronny Cameron". YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 11th of December 2018. Retrieved on the 17th of December 2018.
- Lance Williams (17 March 2017). "White Nationalist Richard Spencer Gets His Money From Louisiana Cotton Fields—and the US Government". motherjones.com. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- Liam Quinn (15 December 2016). "White supremacist and alt-right leader Richard Spencer's mom claims her real estate business in rural Montana is being ruined by the angry backlash against her son for his 'extreme positions'". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "The Richard Spencer Show: The World Is Not Enough with Ronny Cameron". YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 15th of December 2018. Retrieved on the 23rd of February 2019.
- Terry Collins (13 December 2016). "'Alt-right's' Spencer is back on Twitter. Is hate speech, too?" cnet.com. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "RICHARD BERTRAND SPENCER". splcenter.org. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Sam Kestenbaum (23 November 2016). "Who is 'Alt-Right' Figurehead Richard Spencer?" forward.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Richard Spencer (6 August 2008). "The Conservative Write". takimag.com. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- Josh Harkinson (27 October 2016). "MEET THE WHITE NATIONALIST TRYING TO RIDE THE TRUMP TRAIN TO LASTING POWER". motherjones.com. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- Richard Spencer (11 August 2017). "What It Means To Be Alt-Right". altright.com. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer, Styx and Sargon Have a Chat - Andy and JF moderate". YouTube-Channel Andywarski. Published 4 January 2018. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 7:30. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "White Nationalist Responds to Texas A&M Protests". YouTube. ABC News. 8 December 2017. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- Sarah Posner (18 October 2016). "Meet the Alt-Right 'Spokesman' Who's Thrilled With Trump's Rise". rollingstone.com. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Hunter Wallace (4 March 2010). "Imagine 2050 on Alternative Right". occidentaldissent.com. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "'We're Not Going Away': Alt-Right Leader On Voice In Trump Administration". npr.org. 17 November 2016. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- Richard Spencer (6 December 2016). "Richard Spencer at Texas A&M". YouTube. "Battalion Multimedia". Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 21:25. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- Brittany Pettibone, Tara McCarthy, Lauren Southern (7 February 2017). "Virtue Of The West Show #1: Lauren Southern". Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- David Harsanyani (23 February 2017). @davidharsanyi. twitter.com. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "MILO at U of Houston: 'How To Destroy The Alt-Right'". 1:37:50. youtube.com. Posted by Milo Yiannopoulos on 29 September 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2017.
- Milo Yiannopoulos (13 December 2016). "MILO: Jesse Jackson Is "Richard Spencer With A Tan". 0:34. YouTube. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- Ben Kew (13 December 2016). "MILO: Jesse Jackson is 'Richard Spencer With A Tan'". breitbart.com. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- Matt Pearce (26 June 2017). "Richard Spencer's white-nationalist think tank broke Virginia nonprofit law". latimes.com. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- John Woodrow Cox (22 November 2016). "'Let's party like it’s 1933': Inside the alt-right world of Richard Spencer". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Josh Harkinson (27 October 2016). "MEET THE WHITE NATIONALIST TRYING TO RIDE THE TRUMP TRAIN TO LASTING POWER". motherjones.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "President George W. Bush buys 8,501-square-foot house in Dallas' Preston Hollow neighborhood". bergproperties.com. 13 December 2008. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- Caleb Downs (16 November 2016). "For white nationalists, Trump win a dream come true, says alt-right leader from Dallas". dallasnews.com. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- Caleb Downs (16 November 2016). "For white nationalists, Trump win a dream come true, says alt-right leader from Dallas". dallasnews.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Graeme Wood (14 May 2017). "His Kampf - The Atlantic - Graeme Wood". 25:24. soundcloud.com. "The Atlantic". Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Graeme Wood (14 May 2017). "His Kampf - The Atlantic - Graeme Wood". 16:11. soundcloud.com. "The Atlantic". Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Graeme Wood (June 2017). "His Kampf". theatlantic.com. Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- Graeme Wood (14 May 2017). "His Kampf - The Atlantic - Graeme Wood". 2:40. soundcloud.com. "The Atlantic". Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 0:25. YouTube. Tara McCarthy. Published 28 March 2017. Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer". takimag.com. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- Taki Theodoracopulos (December 2017). "Are white nationalists about to take over the US? Not bloody likely". spectator.co.uk. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- Richard Spencer (20. Januar 2017). "#MAGA". periscope.tv. Abgerufen am 20. Januar 2017.
- Allum Bokhari, Milo Yiannopoulos (29 March 2016). "An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right". breitbart.com. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- Antifascist (29 July 2007). "BNP's 'Cultural Officer' resigns after accusations". lancasteruaf.blogspot.com. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- Devin Burghart (27 June 2014). "WHO IS RICHARD SPENCER?" irehr.org. Retrieved 03 July 2017.
- "Jonathan Bowden (1962-2012)" efp.org.uk. 25 April 2012. Retrieved 03 July 2017.
- K.R. Bolton, Edmund Connelly, Paul Deussen, Samuel Francis, Alex Kurtagic, Colin Liddell, Kevin MacDonald, Andy Nowicki, Derek Turner, Richard Spencer (1 September 2012). "The Great Erasure: The Reconstruction of White Identity (Radix Journal Book 1)" amazon.com. Retrieved 03 July 2017.
- "Richard's Ancestry Composition". you.23andme.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (16 August 2017). "This is me ... " twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Manuel Ochsenreiter (23 December 2016). "Interview: Richard and Nina Spencer about threats and media campaigns". freewestmedia.com. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
- Travis Gettys (25 November 2016). "Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer's wife is a Russian propagandist with allegiance to Putin". rawstory.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "Richard Spencer Leaves Takimag" (see Post by Greg Johnson in Comments Section). occidentaldissent.com. Archived. 3 January 2010. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". archive.org. 52:10. Accessed 30 March 2017.
- Nina Spencer (24 June 2017). "Richard and I ... " Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Responds to His Hail Victory Speech & Roman Salutes at Alt-Right Conference". 6:18. YouTube. Red Ice TV. 22 November 2016. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (21 November 2016). "Richard Spencer - NPI 2016, Full Speech". (31:54). YouTube. Red Ice TV. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (28 May 2017). Better to wear ... . twitter.com. Archived version. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- HuffPost "Special Report: When White Hate Comes To Town". 8:39. YouTube-Channel HuffPost. 26 October 2017. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- HARRY SHUKMAN (14 December 2016). "Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer says his whites-only state could be 'on the Moon'". thetab.com. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer’s Bodyguard 'Caerulus Rex' Exposed as Member of National Guard". unicornriot.ninja. 17 October 2017. Archived from the Original on 19 November 2017. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
- "Arrest Record: BRIAN CHRISTOPHER BRATHOVD". jail.com. Archived from the Original on 22 November 2017. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
- "TWITTER TROLL VENDETTA SPEAKS". dnew.site. 15 October 2017. Retrieved 26 November 2017.
- "Alt-Right Politics – November 1, 2017 – Ich kann nicht anders". 2:35:18. altright.com. 3 November 2017. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Kurt Eichenwald (19 March 2017). "you couldn't write your own name..." twitter.com. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Kurt Eichenwald (19 March 2017). "and if u are gay richard there is literally nothing wrong with it..." twitter.com. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Richard Spencer (19 March 2017). "Not that I care but how can we trust your memory of conversations?" twitter.com. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer's Full Q&A at Auburn University". 41:28. YouTube. The Auburn Plainsman Online. 19 April 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USA's Demographic & Political Change". 23:33. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USA's Demographic & Political Change". 24:20. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USA's Demographic & Political Change". 26:00. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Bre Faucheux (16 July 2017). "Richard Spencer | Changing the Paradigm | 27Crows Radio #1". 10:51. brefaucheuxblog.com. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- "Ron Paul - Conservatism and Foreign Policy (Introduction by Richard Spencer)". kyle2796 Channel on YouTube. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "EXTREMIST GROUP ANNOUNCES SPEECH BY CONGRESSMAN". splcenter.org. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Profile: Robert A. Taft Club". historycommons.org. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (17 May 2017). @RichardBSpencer. twitter.com. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- "Richard B. Spencer: 'Facing the Future as a Minority'". YouTube-Channel American Renaissance. Published 16 September 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "FOX 5 LIVE (10/20): Richard Spencer protest and rally in Florida; former Pres. G.W. Bush in NYC". YouTube-Channel Fox 5 DC. Streamed live on 19 October 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "Richard Spencer joins us for This Week On The Alt Right, #TWOTAR". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Streamed live on 10 November 2017. Retrieved 12 November 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Joins Us Again For This Week On The Alt Right". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Streamed live on 15 December 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "Lawsuits Against Activists in the Wake of Charlottesville". YouTube-Channel Red Ice TV. Streamed live on 5 November 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "Richard Spencer White Identity. Interview with Tara McCarthy.". YouTube-Channel Jan Kerkoff. Published 22 October 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- Lynnette Hinzte (21 December 2016). "WHITEFISH STANDS UP TO NEO-NAZI OFFENSIVE". dailyinterlake.com. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- Sherry Spencer (15 December 2016). "Does Love Really Live Here?" medium.com. Archived from the Original on 18 September 2017. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- Sherry Spencer (15 December 2016). "Does Love Really Live Here?" twitter.com. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "RICHARD BERTRAND SPENCER". splcenter.org. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- Sam Kestenbaum (15 December 2016). "In Montana, Activists and a Rabbi Resist the Resident White Supremacist". forward.com. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- Richard Spencer (20 March 2017). "Why Tomi Lahren Is Right On Abortion". 14:33. YouTube. altright.com. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Richard Spencer (20 March 2017). "Why Tomi Lahren Is Right On Abortion". 17:21. YouTube. altright.com. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Jonathon Van Maren (21 March 2017). "This is the alt-right: Richard Spencer’s horrifying abortion rant". thebridgehead.ca. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- JESSIE HELLMANN (14 December 2017). "Ohio legislature passes bill barring abortion over Down syndrome diagnosis". thehill.com. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- Tony Marco (22 December 2017). "New Ohio law prevents abortions in Down syndrome cases". cnn.com. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- Streamed live on 15 December 2017. "Richard Spencer Joins Us Again For This Week On The Alt Right". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. https://youtu.be/WUBffztaVf4?t=1m32s. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- Hemant Mehta (23 December 2018). "Ohio Gov. John Kasich Bans Doctors from Aborting Fetuses with Down Syndrome". patheos.com. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Yearbook Confusion Intensifies | w/ Richard Spencer, TPS #303". YouTube-Channel Jean-Francois Gariépy. Streamed live on the 3rd of February 2019. Retrieved on the 15th of February 2019.
- "Richard Spencer VS. Tree of Logic: Discussing The Alt Right". 24:36. YouTube-Channel Tree Of Logic. Published on 28 January 2018. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Richard Spencer Interview 3-21-18". 1:41:00. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- The Richard Spencer Show: From China with Love with ERIC STRIKER, Jason Unruhe, and Ronny Cameron". YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 19th of December 2018. Retrieved on the 20th of December 2018.
- Jason Kessler (9 April 2017). "Alt Right Protest Syrian War; Antifa Turns Violent". YouTube. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- Richard Spencer (30 December 2016). "Let's End This". NPI / "Radix" channel on YouTube. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- "Alt Right - RIP". YouTube-Channel ramzpaul. Published on 23 November 2016. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Richard Spencer vs. Radical Capitalist | Imperialism, Anarcho-Capitalism, TPS #77". 1:01:45. YouTube-Channel JFG Livestreams. Streamed live on the 11th of July 2018. Retrieved on the 12th of July 2018.
- Jesse Lee Peterson (15 August 2017). "Richard Spencer Takes Your Calls! - Jesse Asks If He's the 'Head of His Wife'". YouTube. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer joins us for This Week On The Alt Right, #TWOTAR". 1:49:50. YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Streamed live on 10 November 2017. Retrieved 19 November 2017.
- The Richard Spencer Show: From China with Love with ERIC STRIKER, Jason Unruhe, and Ronny Cameron". YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 19th of December 2018. Retrieved on the 20th of December 2018.
- "#Killstream Mirror [7/26/18: Richard Spencer Live, Zuck Loses Billions, + Papa Sues Papa"]. YouTube-Channel #Killstream Archive. Published on the 7th of August 2018. Retrieved on the 22nd of August 2018.
- "The Richard Spencer Show: Satanic Racial Imperialism on HEELTURN with Josh Neal and Jefferson Lee". 1:27:50. YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 4th of January 2019. Retrieved on the 17th of February 2019.
- "Richard Spencer On Alt Right Torah: Parasha Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43)". 1:31:50. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live 26 November 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "The McSpencer Group - Episode 2: Mueller Investigation, Golan Heights, SPLC, and More!" YouTube-Channel NPI / Radix. Streamed live on the 24th of March 2019. Retrieved on the 26th of March 2019.
- "HEELTURN: THE PERFECT AND THE GOOD with RICHARD SPENCER". YouTube channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 24th of October 2018. Retrieved on the 28th of October 2018.
- "Richard Spencer On Alt Right Torah: Parasha Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43)". 1:00:22. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live 26 November 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 1:06:20. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Marin Cogan (11 September 2016). "The Alt-Right Gives a Press Conference". nymag.com. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 8:35. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 44:00. archive.org. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 44:35. archive.org. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 54:12. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "The Richard Spencer Show: Satanic Racial Imperialism on HEELTURN with Josh Neal and Jefferson Lee". YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 4th of January 2019. Retrieved on the 16th of February 2019.
- Natalie Neysa Alund, Natalie Allison (25 July 2017). "'I Believe in Nashville' mural vandalized again, $500 reward offered". tennessean.com. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- Richard Spencer (11 November 2016). "ALT-RIGHT FOREVER". 10:30. YouTube. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
- "[REUPLOAD The Richard Spencer Show: Though the Heavens May Fall with Blackstone and Brahmin"]. YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Published on the 9th of February 2019. Retrieved on the 10th of February 2019.
- "About Gavin & The Proud Boys | w/ Richard Spencer, TPS #229". YouTube-Channel Jean-Francois Gariépy. Streamed live on the 24th of November 2018. Retrieved on the 22nd of December 2018.
- "Ryan Folds | Civic Nationalism BTFOd via Forfeiting, TPS #124". 5990-Second-Mark. YouTube-Channel Jean-Francois Gariépy. Streamed live on the 29th of August 2018. Retrieved on the 22nd of December 2018.
- "FOX 5 LIVE (10/20): Richard Spencer protest and rally in Florida; former Pres. G.W. Bush in NYC". 1:22:32. YouTube-Channel Fox 5 DC. Streamed live on 19 October 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer White Identity. Interview with Tara McCarthy." Jan Kerkoff YouTube Channel. Published 22 October 2017. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "The Richard Spencer Show: Common Sense with Matthew Drake, Matt Parrott and Augustus Invictus". YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 1st of February 2019. Retrieved on the 4th of February 2019.
- "Richard Spencer Interview 3-21-18". YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "The Transatlantic Pact - Part 2 - The state of the AltRight". spreaker.com. 30 October 2017. Retrieved 5 November 2017.
- James Allsup (1 February 2017). "Richard Spencer | The Alt-Right's Future in Trump's America (Full Interview)". 41:00. YouTube. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- "Richard, I am a Christian who ... " archive.org. Originally on reddit.com. September 2016. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Harry Shukman (22 November 2016). "Richard Spencer’s Reddit history shows how much of a loser he is". thetab.com. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin talk about UBI (Universal Basic Income)". YouTube. Published Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "BORN THAT WAY" archive.org. Originally on radixjournal.com. 5 March 2012. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "January 13, 2018 - #Shitholegate, DACA, and the History of Haiti". YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. https://youtu.be/Qn7nx6PHNY0?t=33m58s. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 1:06:20. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Joins Us Again For This Week On The Alt Right". 18:52. YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Published 15 December 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2017.
- "Alcove 3 Richard Spencer Interview". 1:20:05. soundcloud.com. 21 September 2015. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "HEELTURN: FALLING MAN with RICHARD SPENCER, SINATRA, MCNABB, TOP KEK AND PINOCHETBALL". YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 11th of September 2018. Retrieved on the 19th of September 2018.
- "The McSpencer Group #9: Syrian Girl". YouTube-Channel NPI / RADIX. Streamed live on the 12th of May 2019. Retrieved on the 13th of May 2019.
- Taly Krupkin (3 December 2016). "Alt-right Leader Has No Regrets About 'Hail Trump', but Tells Haaretz: Jews Have Nothing to Fear". haaretz.com. Archived from the Original on 1 January 2017. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- Richard Spencer (1 August 2010). "AN ALLIANCE WITH THE JEWS". radixjournal.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "'Alt-right' leader Richard Spencer: 'Heil Trump' at supremacist event was fun, exuberance". jta.org. 4 December 2016. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "White Nationalist Alt-Right Leader Richard Spencer Sucker Punched, Won't Denounce Hitler, Talks Jews". 12:16. YouTube. David Pakman Show. Published 24 January 2017. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USAs Demographic & Political Change". 10:00. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USAs Demographic & Political Change". 11:40. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (16 June 2017). "The Alt-Light is a collection of ... " twitter.com. Archived. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "WATCH Richard Spencer Tells Israelis They 'Should Respect' Him: 'I'm a White Zionist'". haaretz.com. 16 August 2017. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- By Jewish Telegraph Agency (18 August 2017). "White supremacist leader compares his ideology to Zionism on Israeli TV". timesofisrael.com. Archived. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer compares white nationalism to Zionism". YouTube. haaretz.com. Published 17 August 2017. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer's interview on Israel's Channel2". YouTube. Published 16 August 2017. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 1:01:10. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 1:01:50. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "#Killstream Mirror [7/26/18: Richard Spencer Live, Zuck Loses Billions, + Papa Sues Papa"]. 1:24:45. YouTube-Channel #Killstream Archive. Published on the 7th of August 2018. Retrieved on the 22nd of August 2018.
- "The McSpencer Group #9: Syrian Girl". YouTube-Channel NPI / RADIX. Streamed live on the 12th of May 2019. Retrieved on the 13th of May 2019.
- "Richard Spencer - NPI 2016, Full Speech". Red Ice TV YouTube Channel. 21 November 2016. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes | Alt-Right vs. New Right". YouTube-Channel Baked Alaska. Streamed live on the 14th of February 2018. Retrieved on the 23rd of June 2018.
- "January 24, 2018 - DACA Babies, Women's March, Irish Abortion Referendum, and Turks invade Syria". YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. Published 9 September 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer VS. Tree of Logic: Discussing The Alt Right". 38:47. YouTube-Channel Tree Of Logic. Published 28 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes | Alt-Right vs. New Right". YouTube-Channel Baked Alaska. Streamed live on 14 February 2018. Retrieved 17 February 2018.
- "The Nature of Power | Richard Spencer, TrueDiltom, TPS #42". 1:25:15. YouTube-Channel JFG Livestreams. Streamed live on the 6th of June 2018. Retrieved on the 8th of July 2018.
- "TOQ Live 1-6-19 Richard Spencer with James Edwards, Kevin MacDonald". YouTube-Channel TOQ LIVE. Streamed live on the 6th of January 2019. Retrieved on the 7th of January 2019.
- The Richard Spencer Show: From China with Love with ERIC STRIKER, Jason Unruhe, and Ronny Cameron". YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Streamed live on the 19th of December 2018. Retrieved on the 20th of December 2018.
- "Richard Spencer Interview | Rαce, Birthrates, WWII (Pt. 3)". YouTube. Roaming Millennial. 5 May 2017. Retrieved 10 May 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Responds to His Hail Victory Speech & Roman Salutes at Alt-Right Conference". 17:47. YouTube. Red Ice TV. 22 November 2016. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "Alcove 3 Richard Spencer Interview". 1:17:52. soundcloud.com. 21 September 2015. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer On Alt Right Torah: Parasha Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43)". 1:49:29. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live 26 November 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- James Allsup (1 February 2017). "Richard Spencer | The Alt-Right's Future in Trump's America (Full Interview)". YouTube. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- "Alt-Right Politics – October 5, 2017 – What Happens In Vegas". 3:40. altright.com. 5 October 2017. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- ABIGAIL TRACY (6 November 2018). "DID DON JR. JUST SINK HIS DAD’S RUSSIA DEFENSE?" vanityfair.com. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- Dylan Stableford (3 January 2018). "Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'". yahoo.com. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "The Richard Spencer Show: The World Is Not Enough with Ronny Cameron". 3800-Second-Mark. YouTube-Channel Heel Turn. Retrieved on the 16th of December 2018.
- Richard Spencer (14th of January 2010). "Blasphemous Rumors About Richard Spencer". takimag.com. Retrieved on the 10th of July 2018.
- "LIVE: Protesters rally for 'freedom of speech' in DC, counter-protest expected". YouTube. Ruptly TV. Streamed live on Jun 25, 2017. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "Alt-Right Tonight (Beta) / The Sexual Frustration Theory". 45:50. YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. Streamed live on 18 January 2018. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "Richard Spencer Interview CNN With Kamau Bell (4/30/17)". 1:55. YouTube. Published 1 May 2017. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- Lindsey Ellefson (21 November 2016). "Restaurant Rushes to Apologize After Reality Star’s Pic Shows People Doing Nazi Salute Inside". mediaite.com. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "LIVE: Protesters rally for 'freedom of speech' in DC, counter-protest expected". 14:10. YouTube. Ruptly TV. Streamed live 25 Jun 2017. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "FOX 5 LIVE (10/20): Richard Spencer protest and rally in Florida; former Pres. G.W. Bush in NYC". YouTube-Channel Fox 5 DC. Streamed live on 19 October 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- Richard Spencer (3 December 2015). "What Is the Alt Right?" YouTube. "Radix Journal". Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- James Kirchick (7 October 2014). "American Racist Richard Spencer Gets to Play the Martyr in Hungary". thedailybeast.com. Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- Richard Spencer (28 December 2016). "THE ALT LIGHT DILEMMA". radixjournal.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Richard Spencer On Alt Right Torah: Parasha Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43)". 2:09:31. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live 26 November 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Brundlecast | Richard Spencer and Frame Game Radio". 47:40. YouTube-Channel Brundlefly. Streamed live on the 12th of June 2018. Retrieved on the 13th June 2018.
- "Ryan Folds | Civic Nationalism BTFOd via Forfeiting, TPS #124". 6570-Second-Mark. YouTube-Channel Jean-Francois Gariépy. Streamed live on the 29th of August 2018. Retrieved on the 22nd of December 2018.
- "Richard Spencer White Identity. Interview with Tara McCarthy." 3:29. YouTube-Channel Jan Kerkoff. Published 22 October 2017. Retrieved 9 November 2017.
- "Yearbook Confusion Intensifies | w/ Richard Spencer, TPS #303". YouTube-Channel Jean-Francois Gariépy. Streamed live on the 3rd of February 2019. Retrieved on the 15th of February 2019.
- "Alt-Right Plus Clubhouse—11/12/17—Richard Spencer & Millennial Woes". 44:00. YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. Streamed live 12 November 2017. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- "#Killstream Mirror [7/26/18: Richard Spencer Live, Zuck Loses Billions, + Papa Sues Papa"]. 1:28:50. YouTube-Channel #Killstream Archive. Published on the 7th of August 2018. Retrieved on the 20th of August 2018.
- Michael Edison Hayden (14 October 2017). "WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE, SAYS ‘ALT-RIGHT’ LEADER RICHARD SPENCER". newsweek.com. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- "Interview with Richard Spencer (21 Dec 2015)". YouTube. Millenial Woes. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 10:35. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- '"Hail Trump!": Richard Spencer Speech Excerpts". 1:22. YouTube. "The Atlantic". 21 November 2016. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- "Kate Steinle, Trump’s “Wins,” Non-Virgin Purge, and Meghan Markle". YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. Published 5 December 2017. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "HEELTURN: DAMN THE TORPEDOES with THEGATORGAMER, RICHARD SPENCER, and ROOSH V". YouTube channel Heel Turn. Published on the 15th of November 2018. Retrieved on the 16th of November 2018.
- "Greg Johnson: 'Spencer's Beliefs Given To Him By His Russian Wife'". Retrieved on the 21st of August 2018.
- "Greg Conte Leaves Richard Spencer". YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Published on the 14th of August 2018. Retrieved on the 1st of September 2018.
- "Greg Conte Resigns From Richard Spencer's AltRight.com". YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Published on the 14th of August 2018. Retrieved on the 2nd of September 2018.
- "Matt Forney Live (7/23/2018): A Requiem for Richard Spencer (Part 1)". YouTube-Channel Matt Forney. Steamed live on the 23rd of July 2018. Retrieved on the 13th of August 2018.
- Matt Baldwin of "Whitefish Pilot" (25 November 2014). "FIGHT AT WHITEFISH MOUNTAIN RESORT GETS NATIONAL SPOTLIGHT". thewesternnews.com. Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- "A Racist’s Crazy Ski Resort Smackdown. thedailybeast.com. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Welcome". bigmountainskiclub.org. Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- Richard Spencer (5 September 2015). "A Podcast From a Budapest Jail". Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- Stephen Young (6 October 2017). "Meet the Dallas Bartender Who Kicked Milo Yiannopoulos and Some Neo-Nazis Out of Her Bar". dallasobserver.com. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- Roland Oliphant (6 October 2017). "Milo Yiannopoulos 'sang karaoke to Nazi-saluting audience'". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- David Weigel (12 July 2017). "U.K.'s next leader banned a prominent white nationalist from visiting". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (28 September 2016). "FACING THE FUTURE AS A MINORITY" radixjournal.com. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (14 July 2016). "EXILED". radixjournal.com. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Richard Spencer (14 January 2017). @RichardBSpencer. twitter.com. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- The editors (16 January 2017). 'WELCOME TO THE ALT RIGHT'. altright.com. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Dana Liebelson (16 December 2016). 'White Nationalist Who Yelled "Hail Trump!" Thinking About Congressional Run'. huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- James Allsup (1 February 2017). "Richard Spencer | The Alt-Right's Future in Trump's America (Full Interview)". YouTube. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- Amalie C. Nash (20 January 2017). "White nationalist Richard Spencer punched during D.C. protests". usatoday.com. Retrieved 7 February 2017.
- Olivia Nuzzi (23 February 2017). "Richard Spencer, Apparently Too Much for Conservatives, Gets Booted From CPAC". nymag.com. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Ben Jacobs (23 February 2017). "Per multiple sources, Breitbart editor ... " twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Raheem Kassam (24 February 2017). "I didn't have anyone removed ... ". twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Andrew Unterberger (14 March 2017). "The Landscape Is Changing: Depeche Mode Singer Dave Gahan on the Band's World-Weary, Pissed-Off New Album 'Spirit'". billboard.com.
- Hardeep Phull (9 March 2017). "Depeche Mode rails against the alt-right". nypost.com. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Kurt Eichenwald (19 March 2017). ".@RichardBSpencer so yah ... ". twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Travis M. Andrews (22 March 2017). "Tweet that sent journalist Kurt Eichenwald into seizure considered 'deadly weapon' in indictment". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 13:00. YouTube. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 13:20. YouTube. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- Jason Le Miere (7 April 2017). "TRUMP'S ATTACK ON SYRIA KILLED FOUR CHILDREN, STATE NEWS AGENCY CLAIMS". newsweek.com. Retrieved 14 April 2017.
- Jenny Awford, Maryse Godden, Tom Gillespie, James Beal, Nick Parker (8 April 2017). "RUSSIA REACTS Putin sends warship to Syria and vows to bolster Assad’s air defences as images reveal destruction wreaked by Trump’s 59 missile-strong gas revenge blitz". thesun.co.uk. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Alan Yuhas, Nadia Khomami, Jamie Grierson, Claire Phipps (7 April 2017). "Syria bombing: US says Russia bears responsibility for Assad's gas attack – as it happened". theguardian.com. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Sam Kestenbaum (7 April 2017). "Will The 'Alt-Right' Break Up With Trump Over Syria?". forward.com. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Emanuella Grinberg, Eliott C. McLaughlin (19 April 2017). "Against its wishes, Auburn hosts white nationalist Richard Spencer". cnn.com. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Connor Sheets (18 April 2017). "Judge issues order requiring Auburn to host Richard Spencer speech on campus Tuesday night". al.com. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Joshua Gill (14 June 2017). "Southern Baptists Pass Resolution Condemning Alt-Right". dailycaller.com. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Nina Spencer (17 June 2017). "Lucian, this degeneracy ... " twitter.com. Archived version. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- Lauren Southern (25 June 2017). "The Alt-Lite vs Free Speech". YouTube. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Sarah Konsmo "Anti-hate, Alt-Right free speech groups rally on steps of Lincoln Memorial". wusa9.com. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- MATTHEW VANN, KERRY SANDERS, JON SCHUPPE (19 October 2017)."Protesters Converge at White Nationalist Richard Spencer’s Speech". nbcnews.com. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- Richard Spencer (16 October 2017). "BREAKING: Hurricane Ricardo ... ". twitter.com. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- "FULL: Richard Spencer Speech at University of Florida (10/19/17)". 1:13:30. American Revolution YouTube Channel. Published 19 October 2017. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "Woman denied entry to Richard Spencer event because of Hindi tattoo". YouTube-Channel ABC Action News. Published 19 October 2017. Retrieved 5 November 2017.
- "RICHARD SPENCER Returns! UF Speech, Antifa, and Forgiving his Father!". YouTube-Channel Jesse Lee Peterson. Published 2 November 2017. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- Susan Svrluga, Lori Rozsa (20 October 2017). "'Kill them': Three men charged in shooting after Richard Spencer speech". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- David Moye (15 November 2017). "Twitter Just Unverified Richard Spencer, And He’s Not Happy". huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Stephen Piggott, Rafal Pankowski (22 November 2017). "White nationalist Richard Spencer reportedly banned again from 26 European countries". splcenter.org. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Josh Dawsey (12 January 2018). "Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "Marion Godager Tveter". oslo.mdg.no. Accessed 14 January 2018.
- Gary Younge (29 November 2017). "How to Interview a Nazi". thenation.com. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Gary Younge Interviews Richard Spencer (Full interview)". YouTube-Channel Magic Marcus. Published 9 November 2017. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- Brian McVicar (7 March 2018). "8 arraigned on felony charges in wake of Richard Spencer protest". mlive.com. Retrieved 15 March 2018.